Popcorn Mafia

I was in a baroque composition class in college and there were a couple of time crunches where computer generated stuff was definitely used for “inspiration”.

What doodle

I feel like I want to semi-tryhard.

https://www.castellocheese.com/en-us/cheese-types/semi-hard-cheese/

We will always tryhard

if i wanted to meme I would have shot chess already l o l

1 Like

Anyone no tryharding is basically mad they wont ever get the gun and therefore scum

assuming people try this setup is actually pretty good for stat tracking type of things lolol.

meh, the fact that the setup encourages certain people to start with the gun than others, it’s not that great for stats.
people who never get the gun are basically at the mercy of the baddies who do.

I just realized I can even do anything worth a shit when AI does it for me.

did you try putting in one of the voices from one of his harmonized chorales and look at how the output compares to the OG ones.

no. i just randomly moved notes around.

1 Like

I wanna make music tell me plz

google home page doodle celebrating bach

1 Like

I’m Bach

For someone who wants to pick randomly it sure is taking a long time

this isn’t LC srceen :smiley:

I DON’T HAVE TO YELL HERE TO BE HEARD!

i mean if you want to try and read me you are more than welcome to.
you can also shoot me if you want.
I will shoot gtacc in my very next post

So, I’ll recap what I’ve got so far:

#14 I really don’t like, but I don’t think it’s allignment indicative… I actually thought it was scummy until I realized that GiF was a player.

#16 I don’t like, seems like a play that’s a bit too easy, especially for what I know about this player base… In fairness, I don’t know Ocean Blue Freezer… But I’m leaning scum here.

#17 & #22 Leaning town on Chesskid3

#21 Is very anti-town, but it seems inline with what I’ve seen on this site so far “if you vote me, I vote you” mentality held up by Josh and DS in my previous game.
#24 & #25 Seems very anti-town trolling (but hey… I can’t say I’m not guilty of this…)
#27 Seems a bit contradictory to the approach taken in #21, #24 and #25, but I don’t necessarily think it’s allignment indicative as contradiction is pretty standard for town when they’re not cornered.
#33 Continues the narrative of bad town :-/
#39 Keeps pushing that button…
Overall, I’m leaning town on gtacc

#26 Third sheep on the wagon and commenting on new material as opposed to old, could be a move to distinguish himself as a non-sheep in which case he would be scum, or could be a jerk reaction of “oh, this is scummy” NAI for me, but maybe someone who knows him better.
#29 & #31 Are really odd, it seems like a cry that he’s never going to get the gun… Which should be scummy, but based on how people talk about Screenplay and short amount I’ve played with him, it isn’t necessarily alignment indicative for him… He might just realize that he has a limited shot at getting the gun as either alignment. (also I can be wrong about the intent behind it)
Overall, I’m getting nothing out of Screenplay at the moment, but I imagine he should be easy enough to place as the game goes on, so I’m not really considering him as a day 1 option.

#32 Urist giving strategy input advice this early in the game seems town… The issue is I actually think the post is very bad which points to him potentially being scum
Reasoning:

• I don’t really see DS making this play because it’s probably the easiest way to win, puting your highest % shooter with the lowest odds is just a good scum play, which make sme think it’s not DS’ plan.
  • Lining up the perceived best players to follow Elli doesn’t seem like a good play if you think that the best play for scum is for these shooters to go first.
  • I don’t particularly like the casual mix of strategy and reads on the next 4 players mentioned… Though if I’m being honest, this is definitely the least important of the points I’m making.
  • Correct, I thought that the moment I opened the day thread, I’m like huh… That actually makes sense, Urist is scum (hence my first vote).
  • Interesting set up for the Nanook shot, it seems we’ve identified our “next best player”
  • I don’t really like that Urist leaves his name in the pool without giving himself any towncred whatsoever… It seems like a gambit to put more pressure on an early Nanook shot, so I’m going to infer that IF Urist is scum, Nanook is town, but Nanook’s alignment is not indicative to Urist’s alignment, similarly Urist town says nothing about Nanook.

VOTE: Urist

I’ll wait till the rest of the crew get in here with their input before posting again… In order to as much as possible avoid trolling this thread.

1 Like