Popcorn Mafia

VOTE: Ellibereth

I’m upset

Yeah I agree. Elli pls shoot all scum before I come back.

VOTE: Cheeto

1 Like

Cheeto post is bad I agree with giffers

I wanted to make a meme post about school shootings but I don’t really have the energy this morning.
Instead, please enjoy this song about school shootings:

If that offends you, please enjoy this popcorn video instead:

Do voting even work in this game

This is a scum claim

No u
VOTE: StarV

Ok

Cheeto
Gtacc

2 more boyos

Seems like a bad move given that I will just instantly shoot you if I get selected

True
Which button should i press to unvote

Oops

Definitely a scum claim

Wanting to getting shoot in order to getting gun is very antitown imo

No ellieberth knows Im town

Elli has no reads

Imo this is a flowy post which could be a wolf

Watch how I respond.

Shoot me please so I can win this game.

DS, Nanook, Josh and myself would definitely suggest giving Elli the gun. I think shooting in that group until you hit scum is a good play. I think chess would suggest giving Elli the gun as well, contrary to what Elli thinks.
I don’t know Cheeto or GiF so I’m not sure how they would play.
GTacc and Srceen would probably defer to their team, and I think StarV would as well once he realized that meta is a key component in who gets the gun first (unless DS is the one suggesting it; I don’t think scumStarV listens to scumDS on strategy ever again :joy:).
I’m not sure how many people know this but Nanook has probably played more Popcorn games than the rest of us combined. He plays on a discord server almost every week.

I’m not gonna bother voting, just shoot one of DS/Nanook/Josh/me and call it a day. If you shoot me I’ll prob shoot Nanook just because I’ve played popcorn with him a couple of times and I know he likes doing this shit.

Too many work
Scum

Maybe we should start a popcorn league

1 Like