POPEbot

!abandonwagon metalsonic

1493613788 Tier!
Wolfy power
1493613788 StarV!(wolfy person)
@w/t but which
Hmm, I don’t know

No.

I have not been silenced. I was just busy IRL. But I’m back. I am reading and trying to catch up.

I am in a different time zone. Until later today.

Tier is probably Town (confirmed use of ability on StarV and request to use stone that fits a Towny character). I am TR Rob, GTacc and Chess. I can elaborate if needed, but I focused on reading through all the posts first. I have no read on GIFBot so I’ll delegate that one.

I don’t know how to feel about Dan to be honest. Though I can understand that you would defend rather aggressively blurting out reads without explaining them in detail because it’s just easier to do. And for reasons I know The_Worst didn’t commit the NK. I haven’t been all that useful this game so if I get killed from that statement so be it.

So who does that leave? Probably StarV (who can’t speak) or MS. Since I’ll be incommunicado for about 8 hours in like 1 hour I suppose it makes sense that I put a vote down and come back later and if nobody’s been lynched revaluate.

VOTE: MetalSonic

Sorry MS (don’t call me brain dead). This is mostly POE rather than a solid Scum Read, but I’m struggling with this game a bit to be honest.

GTacc is mostly voting related. Chess is tone and well, I said this already he’s approaching the game much differently than he did the Josh mafia game. And I’ve seen his game style before I don’t know why he makes himself so obvious but there it is.

Rob is like definitely Town I think his perspective and contributions are not coming from Scum. I need to re-read probably again and then I’ll have some specific posts/questions, but did want to get all this out there first.

Okay, I accept your apology. But lynching town is a bad idea

You shouldn’t help enable people who are brain dead

And people are lazy, particularly Dan.

Votecount as of post #953

MetalSonic (5): chesskid3, the_worst, GTacc, Tier, Andresvmb
Action Dan (1): GIFbot
Andresvmb (1): SlipperyAxII
StarV (1): ActionDan
chesskid (1): MetalSonic

Not Voting (1): Josh

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
Hammer active, Plurality active.
Deadline is: 2019-05-18T19:00:00Z

Yeah I don’t know. I’ll do a read through again in a bit and I’ll try and get more solid reads, but I won’t be able to share them for a bit. I just wanted to give my first impressions so people get a feel for where I sit.

who and result?

It would be Srceenplay and once again you really aren’t reading the thread that closely which shows. It should be obvious I am trying to draw the night kill with either exactly the truth, a mixture of truth and deception or full on deception because I am in full on reckless mode.

The only fly in the ointment is what happened in the night which is another reason I am trying to get Team Rocket to attack me. People paying attention should know what I am or have a general idea.

My only concern is the alignment of the person who apparently sent Josh to someone other than his target. If they aren’t Team Rocket then everything is fine and if they are if I am not full of deception I have to weigh my action carefully.

I would prefer no one hammer until tomorrow because I want to try to solidify my reads on the people not here or who ‘pooped’ in and then popped back out

anyone ever tell you its difficult to parse what you actually mean when you talk.

If you don’t say “I copped screenplay D1” it’s easy to miss. That was an awful cop choice though. Especially if you did that close to the end of the day.

1 Like

Also MS you should claim when you can