Pokémon Mafia (GAME OVER)

It’s a good thing, you should feel honored

I will be blunt in the world I have a night action I would have used it on you because you feel annoying to me then I switched to someone who felt not town.

Also how is talking about my posting style helping illuminate your alignment ?

Feel free to use it on me tonight then, it’s better than lynch, that’s game throwing

Wait so what happened to the guy that was not town?

Here’s a hint, the way screenplay begged me for his life to unvote him should be more than illuminating of my alignment.

@actiondan let’s sheep this guy

VOTE: chesskid

I would totally follow the advice of the outed third party whose goal is to survive until the game ends to prove your alignment.

How did he get the stone though

I am out again.

Ping me in the thread if you want me if I am not asleep with my system shut off.

what

Sorry i replied to you but the question was to ck

@chesskid3 can you give us more information about your stone transportation role? Did you throw the moonstone to the thread by using your ability or was it told to you that you can throw stones to the thread when you were given the stone? How did you get the stone?

Meowth moves stones, so it makes sense town should be able to move stone?

error

@meowth {steals stone}
@chesskid3 {recovers stone}

Hmm, I don’t know.

Also I will check who claimed that they need the stones when I get back home. And if you are gonna lie, don’t because I may have a flavorcop to check if you need the stones or not.

And if I’m really that, my first check is StarV and yes he need stones

!soft
!soft
!soft
!soft

@massclaim {y not}

!tuturu

Tu tu ru~
tuturu

I love gifbot!!!