Pokémon Mafia (GAME OVER)

Tell that to the people who vote me for no reason even though I’m obviously town

Alright man give me something to work with here

Hmm what how

VOTE: StarV

better than MS lynch at least

unsure what’s up with Andrés though

VOTE: starV

I think that vote is really interesting and very Team Rockety

You are voting a person unable to defend themselves over someone who could participate in the thread but isn’t.

2 Likes

I want you to explain why you are the alignment you are by trying to solve the game or pointing out things that illuminate.

“Elli didn’t try to kill me day one” is not illuminating as he was focused on getting rid of Srceenplay. You haven’t gone back to tell us what his reads are that clear you. Getting mad and going I don’t want to play any more is also not illuminating but an outburst of emotion. It makes me want to vote on you.

You just instantly voting with Dan also is not illuminating but makes you looks shady.

I will say three things that may be true or untrue or contain a mixture of them both.

One is if I had a night ability I haven’t used it yet because I wanted to see what happened in the night and uncertainty.

Two I am using it tonight and I am probably going to ignore what everyone else says.

Three If I have a day ability I have already used it and can’t use it again until a game day and night pass.

Good luck Team Rocket figuring that out. I blame @chesskid3 because I said I was going to become reckless and it happened.

Reckless is good dude?

Like I have a theory why you are and that should always be used

Cull the meek

he is a good dude

1 Like

I also like him very much

Nah, I lynched scum, I done my part, go vote someone who didn’t lynch scum

Maybe go make a better wagon and I’ll think about joining you there

Meh.

I will now be even more reckless.

I tried to get Elli to go after his second Team Rocket over Srceenplay because I was certain on that one but that’s spilled Pokémon juice now. I blame all the people not projecting alignments so I can see them clearly.

If I had a night action and didn’t use it I think I would have hit not Team Rocket any way so its a combination of good and bad. I am not going to say whom it was today because funky stuff went on in the night.

Hi Team Rocket if you are paying attention I am saying I did an alignment check day one and can do some sort of night action which will remove a player either temporarily/permanently. I know I am being too brutal right now and too obvious which will make you doubt me but did you ever consider that’s my real plan all along.

I know either you or some other person did something to Josh in the night so you are feeling safe in the world it was you. You really think that’s going to save you ? Sorry wrong.

why do you talk like you had that japanese starv post restriction in that other game

pretty sure pokemon doesnt impose post restrictions

Why are you talking to me when I am voting on a person who hasn’t talked today and not you ?

I hammered Srceenplay and I haven’t put a vote on you today as of yet.

Way to not illuminate but be even more shady in your responses.

because I think the people on the wagon are brain dead. So at least that means you aren’t, yet