Pokémon Mafia (GAME OVER)

He just blows someone up on day 2. I even said I would regret not shooting him.

I think thats why elli said maybe balanced without the bomb.

Cuz as it is you can shoot 3 of the 4 scum and not be rewarded

I said this in dead chat. Your behavior that day Tier was alive guarantees Josh is forced to side with Team Rocket. Instead just go they are lying to you today to guarantee they win tomorrow. I would have lied that day as Team Rocket always with 2 alive.

13 players 4 Wolfs with a bomber 1 Neutral 8 town with a confusion and a silencer.

With a doc a 50% bp a rb a vig a silencer who can also 50% bp and a vengeful :man_shrugging:

Yeah, but the scum team also had powers that made the defensive abilities of town… ineffective.

1 Like

I think the set up is mostly ok (And very chaotic/volatile).

But mewtwo having 2 grade A abilities is rough for town. Always hits / can’t be vigged seems strong.

Also, silencer… Simply doesn’t work in forum mafia, the day/night cycle is so long. You’re likely removing a player from the game unless they’re really dedicated. Also, a misplaced silence means that town has to vote unanimously day 2 in order to lynch scum despite the fact that scum was lynched day 1.

1 Like

Also, since it’s marked for death vigilante, voltorb is also immune (because he can take someone with him)… Which leaves 2 potential scum targets, 1 survivor and 8 town targets. So the town vig was also seriously nerfed.

1 Like

And if vig ever has to claim, survivor instantly scum sides and just adds a night kill to scum team.

I liked it

Yeah, but you also would not really play if you were removed from a game via silence… Heck, you don’t even play in some games where you aren’t.

I wouldnt notice

I sort of agree. Silence powers are cancer

It was also your choice to not still follow along

I agree that they’re unfun.

I’ve used them before but I did it so 2 people were in there so they could talk to each other

1 Like

silence is bad with 1d+ deadlines cause it just takes you out of the game. its unfun for the person who gets silenced, and makes it harder to sort them for everyone else.

if its a turbo game with 5-30m deadlines, its a fine role cause who really cares. but not getting to play for days at a time is not.fun

1 Like

then again the great Mafiascum has 72h nights in some games which is just as lol

1 Like

What’s mafias cum? Sounds nasty