Pokémon Mafia (GAME OVER)

Sorry i replied to you but the question was to ck

@chesskid3 can you give us more information about your stone transportation role? Did you throw the moonstone to the thread by using your ability or was it told to you that you can throw stones to the thread when you were given the stone? How did you get the stone?

Meowth moves stones, so it makes sense town should be able to move stone?

error

@meowth {steals stone}
@chesskid3 {recovers stone}

Hmm, I don’t know.

Also I will check who claimed that they need the stones when I get back home. And if you are gonna lie, don’t because I may have a flavorcop to check if you need the stones or not.

And if I’m really that, my first check is StarV and yes he need stones

!soft
!soft
!soft
!soft

@massclaim {y not}

!tuturu

Tu tu ru~
tuturu

I love gifbot!!!

!pets GIFbot

sorry josh but gifbot just overtake you as my favorite player in this game

POPEbot

!abandonwagon metalsonic

1493613788 Tier!
Wolfy power
1493613788 StarV!(wolfy person)
@w/t but which
Hmm, I don’t know

No.

I have not been silenced. I was just busy IRL. But I’m back. I am reading and trying to catch up.

I am in a different time zone. Until later today.

Tier is probably Town (confirmed use of ability on StarV and request to use stone that fits a Towny character). I am TR Rob, GTacc and Chess. I can elaborate if needed, but I focused on reading through all the posts first. I have no read on GIFBot so I’ll delegate that one.

I don’t know how to feel about Dan to be honest. Though I can understand that you would defend rather aggressively blurting out reads without explaining them in detail because it’s just easier to do. And for reasons I know The_Worst didn’t commit the NK. I haven’t been all that useful this game so if I get killed from that statement so be it.

So who does that leave? Probably StarV (who can’t speak) or MS. Since I’ll be incommunicado for about 8 hours in like 1 hour I suppose it makes sense that I put a vote down and come back later and if nobody’s been lynched revaluate.

VOTE: MetalSonic

Sorry MS (don’t call me brain dead). This is mostly POE rather than a solid Scum Read, but I’m struggling with this game a bit to be honest.

GTacc is mostly voting related. Chess is tone and well, I said this already he’s approaching the game much differently than he did the Josh mafia game. And I’ve seen his game style before I don’t know why he makes himself so obvious but there it is.

Rob is like definitely Town I think his perspective and contributions are not coming from Scum. I need to re-read probably again and then I’ll have some specific posts/questions, but did want to get all this out there first.