Pirate Themed Mafia

How does one vote for Captain exactly? Do I just bold it or something?

Also, donā€™t vote for me. Iā€™m not particularly good with the Vig. Iā€™m definitely not the worst one here, but I couldnā€™t argue that Iā€™m better than a few players here. Itā€™s hard to trust anybody here yet though (obviously Urist is Confirmed). Though dunya seems Town to me thus far.

I donā€™t think you are cold blooded enough to kill Urist night 0 either. Donā€™t need to find scum, just vote for a hard town.

VOTE: dunya

Okay I just realized that this is a stupid question. The vote just works to pick the Captain. And thatā€™s it.

1 Like

Urist donā€™t point out things that could give other ppl town points pls

1 Like

Who is the ā€œworst one hereā€? Who from those playing would you never give the gun to?

Who do you think has most motive to poison you?

Are you pocketing me? O.o

What do u mean donā€™t need to find scum?

Itā€™s a breath of fresh air. And mobile posting has never been so easyā€¦ ;p

Its a shame elli isnā€™t playing he loves that word

Oh cool Iā€™m Irish

2 Likes

Votecount as of post #71

NotMafia (2): NotMafia, Urist
dunya (2): Duskfall98, proto
chesskid3 (1): chesskid3
Duskfall98 (1): dunya

Not Voting (5): Andresvmb, EricKline, Key, StarV, UFOFever

No I voted Duskieā€¦

VOTE: Duskfall98

I know! Weā€™ve had this conversation before. ;p

1 Like

As i ben sayin afore, ye privateers be apt te choose te common denominator o pregame relations come n0. Itā€™s the choice iā€™d be makinā€™, aye.

Thereā€™s some kind of issue with the votecounter, Iā€™ve brought it to elliā€™s attention, in the meantime if your vote isnā€™t getting picked up tag me and Iā€™ll add it manually

Arrr, there be a bug.
An arr, there be another!

2 Likes

I need a translator or an interpreter :stuck_out_tongue: or maybe just sleep and read again your posts when im nice and fresh

1 Like

Outside of NotMafia (who is openly claiming that they would shoot themselves, but I donā€™t suspect of actually being bad at Mafia), thereā€™s really nobody I would never give the gun to, to be totally honest. I donā€™t agree with the strategy of giving it to the ā€œTowniestā€ player. Itā€™s always a question of giving it to the best player who is also likely to be Town. I would vote for Chess typically, but I am not necessarily all that convinced that Chess is Town yet.

3 Likes

@Key give us some insights!