Pirate Themed Mafia

There will be three main mechanics this game:

Captaincy

During the day, every player may submit one (1) public vote in thread for who they wish to elect Captain. This vote may be changed at any time prior to the day ending. The player with the most votes at EOD will become the Captain, and as such will receive a gun they must use to shoot another player at night.

The Black Spot

Each night (starting N0), the scum team chooses a player to receive The Black Spot. This player will die at the end of the following day (i.e., Black Spot N0 will die at EOD1). This is in place of the standard factional kill. It will be announced at SOD who has been Black Spotted. Scum may choose to holster the Black Spot exactly once.

Dying Vengeance

By the end of every day the player that has the Black Spot may choose to shoot someone. Both players will die immediately if they do so, although the day will continue until EOD.

Game will be played with fast nights—scum will be required to presubmit their Black Spot target during the day, and nights will end as soon as the Captain has made their shot. There are 8 town and 3 scum at the start of the game.

Role PMs being sent out now, standby

Role PMs have been sent out. If you’re tagged here and didn’t receive one, PM me!

Game is currently in N0, D1 will start as soon as the scum team have determined their N0 Black Spot target.

@Andresvmb
@Chesskid3
@Dunya
@Duskfall98
@EricKline
@Key
@NotMafia
@Proto
@StarV
@UFOFever
@Urist

@Urist has awoken with a Black Spot on his hand. He will die by EOD, or when he expends his flagging energy to shoot someone, whichever comes first.

D1 will end by 2020-07-24T16:00:00Z

Please note that Urist may not be Captain tonight, and any votes for him will be ignored.

Not Voting (11): Andresvmb, Chesskid3, Dunya, Duskfall98, EricKline, Key, NotMafia, Proto, StarV, UFOFever, Urist

@Andresvmb
@Chesskid3
@Dunya
@Duskfall98
@EricKline
@Key
@NotMafia
@Proto
@starV
@UFOFever
@Urist

Suspect someone in a needlessly complicated mafia game for killing Urist. I am in it but I wouldn’t kill them night 1 since they hosted. Pretty sure Dunya doesn’t either.

Poe leaves Andreas, chesskid, NotMafia and StarV.

I mean. There were only 2 choices for who to spot N0 so…wrong

But does that grant you a derpclear :thinking:

VOTE: Chesskid

:shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag::shipitparrot::pirate_flag:

yar, well blow me down landlubbers, ye hardies yo ho me grabbin a handle a ye grog dis morn, yarrrrr, and it do be a fine un har har, yar, truly tis, i be lookin forward ter sendin one a ye swabbies on a one-way trip te davy jones locker dis evenin, yarr

If you make me captain I’ll shoot myself

VOTE: NotMafia

1 Like

arr, ye scallewag dere aint no man or fish alive who’d be savvy enuff te best yer offer
VOTE: NotMafia

The blurred version of this just about killed my computer holy crap

1 Like

arr, mine as well, ye admiral nanook demanded it be spoilered, and i do be obliged te acquiesce ter his requests

Miltank

what does this mean?

why does it have to be someone from the game that we shouldn’t be talking about?

1 Like

no thanks.

can we vote for ourselves? @Nanook