Pirate Themed Mafia

i think we should all be also talking about who’s the best person to shoot since whoever gets voted captain has to make that decision during night and threads are locked at night so all our input on target should be talked about now to help influence that and we don’t have a repeat of my Dictator game.

yeah i feel like as soon as i go to sleep everyone comes out to play, cant wait for you all to give me 10 pages to read tomorrow.

#timezoneproblems

1 Like

Arr, do ye be markin me wit de black spot? I wager ye’d not, save ye be playin shells wit me

i joined cos you invited me and you’re playing! tbh you being the n0 target should townclear me in the same way a new-member-n1 kill on the syndicate clears me. ;p

1 Like

Yeah usually they are more laid back/less intense than other sites for sure, is this your first game here?

@dunya are you European?

no, im in the needlessly complicated game atm. so technically second. i’ve played with a few names that are in this game!

yep. im in france so it’s 12:50am atm

1 Like

I do so be inclined te believe ye, alas, i ken ye’ve ben cuttin throats since i was in my swaddlers, aye, aye, i’d not put it past ye te send me te walk de plank te play de swabbie, yar

1 Like

Howdy all! Arrr.

Sorry, I can’t pull of a Urist. However! I will catch up and see if I have anything to add.

Also, I am actually going camping for 4 days starting tomorrow, so I might not be around all that much. I will try and contribute between today and tomorrow as much as I can, but I can’t promise that I’ll be able to be around every day for that reason.

I’m very much in favor of taking advice from other players on the shots btw - I do believe that helps as an additional check.

I’m going to say that I should not be in the POE. If you read the sign-up thread, Urist threatened to vote me out D1 over my avatar. Last thing I would want is to give Urist the shot so he can actually take me out in revenge (and partly as a joke).

Also, who didn’t know that Urist was actually going to be funny in a Pirate themed game? Why would you want that not to last longer than D1?

1 Like

Is this a vote for yourself as Captain? Or just a vote for yourself?

Avast, i be fieldin a ponderance te ye lads n lasses. Do ye wager de landlubbin privateers’d mark me black in an attempt te widen de pool o mutineers, as i be de sole pirate kenned by most others?

Better u than me so I get to b the capn

I’m neither. I don’t know how to accurately describe my playstyle, more than to say that I probably write too much, I’m irritable, and can be stubborn about certain things. I will always try my best though, and I try and be specific and clear about what I’m seeing and why.

Keep at dis bilge and ye’ll be dancin de hempen jig soon enough

1 Like

It’s the truth though!

For meta on how I play, check almost any game around here. I sign up for… yeah, practically every single game.

It can get aggressive hahaha but rarely so this early.