Pirate Themed Mafia

Hey Urist you should shoot Chess today because I have a 100% winrate when that happens.

man, this was gonna be my first game, solving with urist. iā€™m kinda bummed we only have 1 day together.

can people i havenā€™t played with tell me a little about their playstyles. are they memes like NotMafia or are they power townies like star?

1 Like

iā€™ve recently played a similar game. well itā€™s not similar totally, but itā€™s similar in game solving strategies i feel. one player had the gun to shoot someone every day phase a (but it was the same person for the entire game instead of each phase). the power of choosing who to shoot was all in that 1 playerā€™s hands. we lost, cos well, dictatorships donā€™t work well. so i hope at least whoever is voted with the gun listens to what the majority have to say sometimes. donā€™t let the power get to your heads. :stuck_out_tongue:

however what happened there was the mafia team all bussed each other super heavily from day 0. bussing in this setup is going to be a thingā€¦because it gives you town-cred. so be wary of that.

so analysis of poison choice and shady interactions / off-meta behavior is gonna be my method. i donā€™t really have much meta to go off on since iā€™ve not played with any of you a lot, but i can rely on meta info from people who know better.

another questions @Nanook can someone be voted to have the gun two days in a row?

Avast me hearty, methinks weā€™ll have te make do wit the time we have, yarrr. On me olde ship, afore de mutiny, we be havin a sayin, ā€œCarpe Diemā€, it be meanin fish o de day, te remind ye te enjoy what ye have while ye can, cuz cookie be servin a new fish on te morrow, arrr.

1 Like

Is there? I thought they can pick anyone

2 Likes

VOTE: dunya

I am rebelling against all 451ers from now

1 Like

VOTE: Duskfall98

let the power be in our hands

1 Like

same. what info does chess have that we dont? o.O

LMAO is that how its gonna be dusk

Is this game about the black death? Seriously, shoot Urist and anyone who visit d Urist

Arr @nanook there be 48 hours in te day, aye?

Yes

1 Like

Also yes!

1 Like

I think he was implying only him and urist were viable options he probably forgot I was in the game

4 Likes

Or maybe he was saying it was always me or urist and chesskid just slipped himself mofia

wow rude, where did i go

i have the highest win rate on the syndicate, tyvm

1 Like

Yeah but Iā€™ve the highest winrate on mu so Iā€™m the king of all forum mafia conclusively no argument possible

thatā€™s only because iā€™ve never played on mu so like yea :wink: <3

Itā€™s also probably not true :frowning:

2 Likes

itā€™s true to me!

soā€¦are all games on here this laid back and quiet? im having a ton of fun but im used to more stress