Pirate Ship Mafia

Hereā€™s the mafia chat

And the spec/dead chat for both games:

gg mafia.
Donā€™t feel too bad town, I think this was 20/80 :stuck_out_tongue: #matroshka.

1 Like

should have made it matroshka

Definitely shouldā€™ve made it matroshka

1 Like

GGs other scum that did more than me. And lots of the town too tbh.

Was legit pretty busy.

Lol I didnā€™t even know this game was happening until like 20 hours into it when chess had already been shot.

GGs everyone and sorry again for being a killjoy in the first game.

We like killjoys here. Itā€™s one of the better parts of mafia tbh.

1 Like

Guys youā€™re gonna have to start dking me if you want to keep saying Iā€™m bad at scum!

Good job scum!

Fatmo scum againā€¦ youā€™re so fun to play with!

I do think town wasnā€™t that productive here because IMO we lost the energy after Mall Pirates, which was quite fun.

UFO, you managed to fool me. Awesome.

1 Like

Also apologies for the lack of posting; personal stuff has entered and I also lost the energy and motivation to play. I was just trying my best to hang on in the game.

Should take a breakā€¦

Fauvelar voted for dusk and nutella but I unvoted duskā€¦

1 Like

I said people were using 451 playstyle as an excuse and fatma was mafia

People around here usually take breaks when I do, otherwise you keep playing.

:sovietparrot:

Only thing I am proud of in the entire game (Mall Pirates/Pirate Ship) is that in Mall Pirates all of my D1 votes were scum

To be fair I probably would have played roughly the same as town here. I just got really distracted. Maaaaaaybe Iā€™d have posted a bit more? But both factors I mentioned were true. I legit was very distracted, but Iā€™ve also struggled a bit to adjust to this 451 style. After fighting it too much in the first game I decided to more just kind of try to go with the flow in the second one. Was kind of an experiment regardless of alignment. Lol this wasnā€™t really meta indicative of me. I normally would be more active at another time and possibly another site. Iā€™m still trying to figure this place out.

I do like the kind of lower intensity and chill vibes here tbh. It would be chill to be able to play in this kind of mode sometimes. Iā€™ll probably try another game here at some point. Probably breaking for at least a month or three now though cuz RL and no telling when I end up back here.

2 Likes

What was the point of the delayed entries in the first game?

objects in mirror are closer than they appear

@DoggoPlays shoots me despite outing my captain ability with my intentions on why I lied, when it was 1 execute away from ExLo.

I realized that when the day ended we were in mvolo, and that no one had bothered to point it out :man_shrugging:

I think this game is something that only happens when people get thrown into a game that they didnā€™t even sign up to play. There was bare bones discussion, too many townies said next to nothing, which made it harder to actually track scum. And well, our one main scum lead (chess) also said next to nothing due to a weird mechanic.

5 scum to 10 town also doesnā€™t help, especially with mandatory shots and no Elli.