Pirate Ship Mafia

maybe try not lying about your ability and having the only living member who you told the truth to be scum?

GG to ufo, think they were the one to carry the scum team.

1 Like

Ufo is really good at being scum.

1 Like

Fwiw, nobody actually played more mafia than they signed up for.

sorry but just because game 1 ended earlier than expected doesn’t mean this is true at all.

1 Like

No it probably means people who filled both forms get to play both games?

when you have multiple people complaining and/or commenting about the transparency of the second game and the overall enthusiasm for the second game dropping considerably, I’m not sure why one would waste time arguing against the results of what actually happened?

maybe in the future, second games should just be stated more obviously? Even when Nanook sent me a DM asking if I wanted back in in the game, the result of what happened wasn’t exactly within my expectations, and I was under the impression that he only asked the late arrivals if they wanted to rejoin, and not any of the main thread peeps (if nanook asked everyone if they wanted to play the second game, then this critique obv is moot, just judging based on the early thread, I don’t think he asked anyone who wasn’t a late arrival).

I just think that this particular setup requires active towns (which uhh is prolly ideal for most set ups but bleh), and the way people got into the thread fairly directly hurt the activity of town :man_shrugging:

Still has the potential to be a fun game, just it’s hard to get people to play when they don’t feel like they agreed to play the game that occurred x.x

In terms of it being directly a ‘if you fill both forms, you play both games’ I don’t think that’s true either, since some people are missing in the second game beyond just Elli, who became a spoiled spec.

I actually only asked you I think. Second game was always intended to happen if first game ended before Late Arrivals had a chance to play, it was populated by late arrivals plus living players in first game (plus nutella for numbers). I only asked you because you had technically died in the first game, and I didn’t want to drag you into a game if you were content to stay dead, since the entire point of the second game was to give the Late Arrivals a chance to play.

I genuinely did not expect more than minor grumbling if that, since it wasn’t actually more than an extra day of mafia vs what people signed up for, it I had anticipated it I would’ve included a disclaimer in the signups. I honestly thought it was a fun idea, I’m sorry people didn’t enjoy it.
1 Like

Did I ask for your critisism?

did I ask for yours when you criticized the shot?

I stated critical analysis of what happened.

:roll_eyes:

you know we both did the same thing.

naw it was a fun idea, and I was glad I got to play, even if I played poorly. Wish the enthusiasm was a bit higher though. I think the concept itself was really good, I just don’t think it would lose anything making the concept more transparent to the players :slight_smile:

I’m happy to play multiple games in succession, but not when there’s no obvious forewarning.

It’s like when you arrive at the office and there are doughnuts… Its so frustrating, I don’t understand why people can’t tell you in advance.

4 Likes

:joy:

No, it’s more like someone throwing a dodgeball at you when the game already ended.

where are you from where offices are still open? :thonk:

The rest of the world is opening back up after recovering from not being America

1 Like

Sneaky af lol