Triple Tickle Game Thread (Day 4)

Oh god.

Well, bright side is, we can have a confirmed townie if you really are spec (phone will flip advisor) and if you survive the night. Why are you going the suboptimal route by risking your life, though? It’s sad.
Anyway, no matter what, Phone is today’s execution. Then, assuming GoldenGirl isn’t lying (if she lied, she’s dead anyway, so that is to be excluded), this is the PoE I have: Erika > one of YoubutWorse and Martin. The rest are probably town.

I’m not going to hammer, simply to let people say what they would like to say before EoD. It’s not like there’s an emergency; plurality will take care of Phone even in the event we’d reach EoD. It’d even be fun to hear Phone’s reads. After all, he has nothing to lose from trying to find the killers he’s not even aligned with =)

So I would like to note that I was going to post more beyond on that (the above quote)

but apparently beyond 8 posts by the same person without someone else posting isn’t allowed

which surprised me tbh and I wish I knew ahead of time because then I would’ve tried to condense my thoughts in my posts

Not sure if I would agree with YBW being a killer. I just looked at his ISO again, and I think he was towny for saying this early in the game

And then later he just flat-out give a bunch of null-reads like its nothing. I imagine most wolves are wary about having a bunch of null-reads since that seems to be bad.

As well as him having…I guess a good tone? I’m not sure what’s the exact definition of it but I like it. He also says things that seem quite unnecessary for a killer to say in order to deceive people:

Though I would like to note I generally don’t town-read “unnecessary” statements if that is quite common in their posting. It generally has to be situation-specific and not really a part of what seems to be their common meta.

I would recommend checking/role-blocking Erika tbh. They seem quite different from their last town-game on here (you can check it with the link below and click their avatar for the ISO button)

It also has roughly the same amount of posts-in-thread for each game, yet there’s more in that game from Erika than in here.

I wasn’t this game was quite litterally her town playstyle (because I’ve seen worse in the past in terms of how much a playstyle appeals to my liking), hence the meta check.

I agree that Erika should be the roleblock (not the check, GoldenGirl would just die without telling us her results).

That being said, I’m not so sure YoubutWorse’s comments are towny. They are just… there, existing. Sure, it doesn’t really further killers’ wincons, but it also doesn’t further the town’s. You’d have to know him better in order to form a valid read on him based on his tone this game, I think.

1 Like

VOTE: Ph0ne :fu::blobby::fu:

Final Day Tickle Count

Phone0Ix (5): GoldenGirl, YoubutWorse, Spak, Andresvmb, ErikaFurudo
ErikaFurudo (1): Luftwaffle
Spak (1): MartinGG99

Not Voting (1): Phone0Ix

The move Tickle has successfully be used on Phone!

Phone has been Tickled, He was Advisor

It is now Night time.

1 Like

Accepting Night Skips

If everyone DM’s me they want to skip night, then I’ll immediately start day after applying night actions.

@Andresvmb
@ErikaFurudo
@YoubutWorse
@Luftwaffle
@MartinGG99
@GoldenGirl
@Spak

Phone was killed last night

Oh wait, no one was killed last night.

Day Begins, with 7 Alive, it takes 4 to Tickle.

Alright I went away from the thread for a few hours and watched netflix because I thought people would post
That didnt happen so @GoldenGirl
Who did you RB? (assuming u rbed someone)

Im so good?

Erika was roleblocked last night.

1 Like

If erika is town in any world or anything other than Enforcer, then YBW was not the attacking killer.

VOTE: Erika

Alrighty then, assuming Erika is the killer then, shall we attempt to find the last killer today?
what im trying to say is we shouldnt hammer erika yet

Yeah, I’m convinced you’re Spec now. There’s no way you’d have taken the chance of claiming Phone would flip Enforcer on top of guessing he’s the killer if you were anything else. I’ll vote Erika near deadline; if you had mod confirmation that the RB worked, she should be scum.

I also agree w/ YBW that we should take the time to hear her response & try to find the last killer. At the very least, we’d have more stuff to go back and read up on while trying to figure the game out later on.

I have a sinking feeling Erika is not going to help today.

Also, I was mildly impressed with the choice of Phone, but to be fair, not nearly as much as I’m impressed with the choice of Erika. Of course you took the chance to RB someone without claiming it - I expected nothing else.

I’m going to say that after claiming, the odds that YoubutWorse are Killer have probably shrank in my eyes - they would have to be the Killer who decided to withhold thinking they would actually be RB’ed, and hoping that someone else would and that it would result in a frame. Given Golden Girl’s go at it alone attitude, I’m going to guess no one would actually do this.