Partition Mafia, OVER

stats mean absolutely nuffin bruv

Science is a lie

agreed

Sorry but why am I scum?

I find this whole game fucking hilarious because I’m the only one who 100% knows that their group is town and everyone is calling me scum for no reason

I love it

I mean thats a pretty good reason lol.

Mine is more that your setup spec post was super canned

But hey since this thread isnt being logical let me toss another potato onto the pile:

I have it on very good authority that Andres scum wouldn’t put himself in my group 100% and probably?would avoid putting any scum into my group. Andres pls confirmerino

i think it’s pretty clear that scum put all the strongest players in group C and all the weakest players in group B.

2 Likes

What makes you think I wouldn’t place myself with you? I don’t know if it’s better for me as Scum to place myself in a group with people that know me or in a group with those that don’t. I suppose it depends on who my Scum buddy was (guaranteeing that those familiar with both don’t continue on to spot the usual patterns for both Scum players).

Hahaha this is actually funny.

Your impression of my effort level lately making me a target so you wouldn’t want to go down with the chesskid ship :man_shrugging:

If you disagree thats fine ill weight it less but idt scumdres pairs with me ever

Ah you think other players would target you, thereby targeting me? Interesting. Well, I wouldn’t go down for a lack of effort this much is true.

No i don’t think anyone put me in my group to target me. Im saying I think you would avoid me lol

In a hypothetical world where I’m Scum and I had complete authority to split the groups, I would not have split the population 4-3-1. I would have done 4-2-2, put one of the Scum in the 4, and the weaker of the two Scum in one of the 2. That’s the stronger set up in my mind, but you may have your own argument as to a different set up. 3-3-3 with both Scum in one of the groups of 3 is also something I would consider.

If I’m forced into 4-3-1, I would put both Scum in the 4 and dared people to take the shot (together with the strongest Town I can identify, to guarantee people will think several times before making that choice). Since it makes most sense to play it safe to start, I really doubt we’re going to end up voting the 4. If this is your argument, given my latest appreciation for your Town game, then yes, I agree with you.

Really just the last part of that

But also rude af

Hahaha well, it’s only because of that last game I read. I don’t actually think you’re a weak player.

You’re a weak player

:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

1 Like

No, you.