Partition Mafia, OVER

Nah not totally serious. I do get a notification when you @ me tho, so it’s a bit annoying when I open the game to see it’s nothing to do with me specifically.

@chesskid3 :roll_eyes:

I think CK is likely sum in g1, but DS is also likely scum, and for now my vote is on 1. And angleshooty, but I’m aggro and I think if NSG or anyone who knows me is scum they’d put at least one partner with me (and maybe ck) because we wouldn’t wanna get lynched

toughie

also

@northsidegal

Keely Jr.Today at 12:15 PM

were you shit talking me on an alt in December lol

Your painting by numbers needs some work

ok then self vote and lynch scum me CHESSKID

Play is clearly to lynch DS and see how the groups are redistributed day 2 as I’m not decided between A and C for 2nd scum

But im sure you already knew that and are just exercising hyperbole

I think the optimal play for scum is a 4-2-2 with both of them in the 4. You lynch group B and then do 2-2-2 the next day, putting both scum together in A and splitting yesterday’s C into the other two groups. Town would lynch either B or C in that situation, thinking the scum wouldn’t put themselves in the group of 4 and then together in a group of 2. Gg no re

But if you want a fun thought exercise, you now have you and Star voting your own groups so I’d say we’ve got some rubes here in this game

You’re right, C can only be one scum in the situations I outlined…

1-1-0
1-0-1
2-0-0

Dear god… smh

Nowheree in this does it suggest you believe this to be the scenario.

Therefore max 1 therefore HORRIBLE vote

scum!beeboy could put himself with town!me and town!ck

scum!ck could put himself with me and town!beeboy

i doubt this is all town though ??

Now it may very well be 2, but if you dont think that’s a realistic possibility then your vote doesn’t match with your publically stated opinions.

nsg is town if chesskid and beeboy are town

Pls share your notes as i don’t recall a single nsg post ITT

It actually makes perfect sense to make the most probable move even if it’s not the BEST move, trying to make the best move that is less probably is the downfall of town. Plus, if I hit your scum buddy, then you’re an easy day 2 lynch.

K so now im scum? Put your money where your mouth is and vote A

Again your vote is now even more out of line with publically stated stances.

I live and die by stats, I am putting my money where my mouth is, now maybe you should take your advice.

You live and die by stats? So scumhunting etc doesn’t influence your vote? Am i in the fucking madhouse right now

1 Like