Partition Mafia, OVER

What? Lmfao

Sup scumerdumber

Explain.

Please explain How tf are you ever interpreting that as a scum claim so the people can laugh in your face

So, my thoughts on set up are:

4 – 3 – 1

All possible combinations scum:

1 – 1 – 0

This is a very conservative approach to playing scum, the scum team is likely to isolate one player for lynch, then continue to make easy plays which doesn’t require them to push for something too hard… I would expect the second split to be a more even distribution with 1-1 again. In this case, I would expect that a player they consider to be strong would be placed in the 1 space.

0 – 1 – 1

This is possibly the worst approach for scum, I don’t really understand why they would ever do this. Let’s put scum in both of the two most likely places to get lynched… You would have to be really cocky in order to pull off this type of move because it doesn’t even make sense. 0 – 2 – 0 is strictly better as it accomplishes the same thing while giving you an out.

1 – 0 – 1

This seems like a near guarantee if the 1 is scum due to what I said above concerning 0 – 1 – 1 making a lynch on the singular player can be very indicative of alignment as it would give us 3 very likely town players in this scenario. Of course, the flip side to that is, if the singular player is town, then we can rinse repeat day 2 with little gained intel.

2 – 0 – 0

I’m not going to say this is a conservative approach, because it puts scum at risk of outright losing the game, but it is a cowardly approach as you avoid both most probable lynches all together. I would expect in this scenario, they would split the townies of the 4 among the other groups in the day 2 partitioning.

0 – 2 – 0

This is a balls of steel type of strategy, which would rely on players within the 4 being willing to self-lynch essentially. You would essentially want all strong players to be outside of your group in this case, which might be what happened in this game, but I’m not convinced that anyone in this game other than @Urist would have any read on me coming in, so it seems unlikely.

Regardless of the configuration, I kind of expect scum to split in future rounds because with fewer players, it doesn’t make sense for scum to risk everything on their buddy’s bluffing ability. Overall, on the first round I don’t think it’s a huge risk for scum to stack 2 in one group on this configuration because the easiest lynch (yet the least likely to flip scum) is the single slot.

It doesn’t actually matter which group gets lynched, as long as 1 scum player is in the group, it is advantage town. Which makes it more likely for scum to double up and/or push for a specific group.

Due to my short analysis of 0 – 2 – 0, I think it’s better if we lynch either the 1 or the 4 ( :frowning: Sad times for me). I’d like to know other people’s thoughts on this.

I don’t really understand why @urist suggests that there are likely to be 0 or 2 scum in the 4 because based on my read, 0 in the 4 seems like the weakest play.

I actually agree with this, but the reasoning you present here is weird, I think people are just less likely to eliminate it not because it might lose them the game, but because them being town in the 4 decreases the odds of it being a good play.

What is FoS?

Finger of suspicion

He’s saying he thinks I’m scummy and yet is voting another way which is interesting

VOTE: C

I don’t think it’s that weird. I mean, I basically pointed the finger at @urist, it doesn’t mean I’m going to automatically lynch him, he might be waiting to have better reads… Which makes a lot of sense actually.

This vote makes no sense after your big post

1 Like

I actually don’t understand any of your posts

For you I will explain.

Your big post basically says you expect max 1 scum in the group of 4 and yet you are voting it which means straight to 3p lylo best case.

This vote makes no sense.

Don’t @ me

Uhm… What?

I said 0 - 1 - 1 is the worst play for scum

And

I’m not convinced that I would be in this group in an 0 - 2 - 0 play…

That leaves me with 3 plays with scum in the 4
1 play with scum in the 3
and
1 play with scum in the 1

I’m really not sure what you’re confused about, the random shade is kind of scummy.

Because youre voting a group with, in your mind, at least 3 townies.

If i really have to explain this further it’s gonna look bad. This is FAR from random shade my man

Serious post? It’s just the style I’ve been going with on this site when writing names, I wasn’t under the impression that it would actually cause problems for anyone.

@Urist