Josh is town

Only one of:
Andres
DS
Chesskid
Are town and the other two are scum.

Null read on NSG AND Urist

Is that info parsed correctly?

I think itā€™s really interesting that star put three people all in different groups (me, andres, chesskid) as potentially scum because this way it doesnā€™t matter which group he lynches, he can stick to his guns and be like ā€œwell guess I was right about him being town, itā€™s definitely the other two that I suspected!ā€

Watch for him to not actually lynch his own group in the end phase.

Are you purposefully excluding my read on beeboy?

I couldnā€™t really parse that read one way or another without having to reference other posts of yours atm which Iā€™m on my way to work right now so canā€™t do.

You didnā€™t say in that post which way you were leaning on beeboy. Which is it?

This post just looks like youā€™re trying to target a townie that is undecided as someone who is ā€œswitching up their voteā€.

Meanwhile scum team is @northsidegal and @Urist and weā€™re all arguing for no reason :frowning:

I was asking a question about the setup? I didnā€™t even mention anyone or relate it to anyone in that post in anyway so youā€™re reaching there

Funny, I was literally just going to post that I wouldnā€™t be surprised if itā€™s you and nsg.

The only issue with that is Iā€™m town.

Iā€™m okay with voting our group, but we need to have commitment from at least 5 people because people can flip, if there is at least 5 then both scum would have to flip making the rest of the game a breeze

Iā€™m not gonna vote group c. My top scum reads are Josh and DS, so Iā€™d prefer to lynch in one of those groups.
I also know that Iā€™m town, and I am almost certain that Andres is town.
In conclusion, no thank you.

I donā€™t get why you think scum would flip unless you believe both scum to be in group c.

Thatā€™s interesting because I kind of view your reads as being the worst possible play for scum, so Iā€™m not sure I can even stomach that possibility.

Not sure if compliment but iā€™m gonna guess no

I guess Iā€™m just with Andres on the point thatā€¦ I canā€™t believe there are no scum in group C. It seemsā€¦ Idk? bad

Fwiw if i were scum iā€™d put both of us in the 4, and try to lynch the 3. Iā€™ve even said thatā€™s what iā€™d do. So idk where youā€™re getting the idea that i wouldnā€™t act this way as scum when iā€™ve literally said i definitely would

Yeah these are my reads on C

Iā€™Ä·,