Partition Mafia, OVER

And then like suppose it is 1 scum in C which it probs is, is it worth you and loltown Star to get probscum Urist or lurkerscum nsg? Like can they hide better in other groups if they have to redo it after A is purged?

I can never be confident about DS, but this just doesn’t smell like Scum DS. And his argument about him putting himself in a disadvantaged position intentionally rings somewhat true. I mean yeah, groups are not voting blocks. But if you know you’re Town, and you’re in the largest group, how likely are you really of ultimately voting for yourself?

And Urist is absolutely capable of setting the game up like this and putting DS by himself. If nobody in Group C is Scum I’ll be absolutely floored.

Also, my argument is pointless? I get that you might discount stuff slightly because it’s coming from a player you’re suspicious of. But how can you be so certain that I’m Scum this early? This is just not Town behavior in my book.

Shall we call it a Titanic move?

Honestly though, you’re scum, so it’s fine, let’s lynch this house.

You’re wrong, so whatever. At least for the future I’ll know whether you’re just arrogant Town or grating Scum.

I’m obv town, you weren’t confirmed scum, then you started reaching pretty hard to respond to my comments.

Your entire argument is based on “what I think people would do” and not based on posts from the game. You’re so tied up in game theory right now. To me, that seems like obv scum move. Explaining why you theoretically wouldn’t do things while theoretically others might is definitely not town play at this stage.

I’m not buying the narrative of “I’m trying to figure out who would have done this” followed swiftly by “oh, that’s cool, I might have done that” either. Which was why I suspected you to begin with in regards to your comments about set up.

Ugh

You’re still wrong. You can justify it however you want, but it doesn’t change that fact. At the end of the day we all try and reason through what we see in order to put a vote down, so it’s okay.

And it’s not a narrative. I am the type of player that writes stuff down hoping that some of it is of some use to someone in figuring out the game. If it’s noise, then people won’t focus on it, and that’s okay.

You seem to be the type of player that completely discounts meta. I’m not saying I’m a huge believer in it either. But clearly it’s a different approach, and it’s not any more or less valid than your approach of focusing purely on what is said in the thread. But even if you just focus on what is said here, you don’t seem to want to address any of the points I made about potential motivation or strategy, but rather “what I’ve done”, whatever that means. Well, I put a vote down for our group. How you reconcile that with your bogus theory that I’m Scum with Chess I don’t know. At least recognize that potentially one of us is Town, if not both.

UNVOTE

Big egos walking thru

Oh hey I’m back

Could this andres/star stuff be scum theater?

Do the votes in this phase even matter? It’s all gonna come down to what people post/vote in the 24 hour phase after this one.

Also I really hope @Ellibereth allows us to read all of the posts before submitting our votes otherwise scum could easily hotswap to another group and totally shake things up regardless of who they are voting for during this 72hour phase.

And if it is setup like that, where we have to submit post AND vote at the same time, then we need to go into the next phase with a unanimous decision worked out already.

I wouldn’t do scum theater, I don’t really know anyone in this game, so I could definitely see why Andres would want to pick on me as scum though.

I mean, I might do scum theater, but if I did, it would not be with Andres, I mean
 It would be so obvious to everyone because of our pre-existing relationship.

Who is Andrius?

https://goo.gl/images/kL2Fn9

This is the same argument that Urist used against me earlier btw. Urist-Star connection noted.

Are these your actual reads or a hypothetical?