Partition Mafia, OVER

It gives you an alright chance of winning d1, so not rly.

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m saying

You think i donā€™t have the balls to claim my scum moves inthread?

I think you doā€¦ :frowning:

Can you talk a little bit about like do you think Iā€™m bussing Josh by calling him scum? And him me?

Well youā€™re wrong, i donā€™t have any balls at all and everyone should townread me

Actually, based on what Iā€™m reading Andres does tooā€¦ And Northsidegal is likely someoneā€™s scum partner, so I have to vote C

U sound like smug scum to me broham

Mantis has his balls in a mason jar on her trophy case

1 Like

That was @urist

I actually hate this group

Meaning the players in this game? Because I kind of love them

1 Like

I mean group C, Group of deathā€¦ You on your own isnā€™t helping shit either and I donā€™t fucking know anyone so these pregame reads are driving me nuts, feels like Iā€™m playing catch-up on a marathon that started 30 minutes ago.

I still feel that if you separate the personalities out of the equation, mechanically the best play is to vote A

1 Like

I am prob wrong on one of you, I donā€™t think youā€™re scum together.

All of Ellis games can be solved mechanically

Thatā€™s just how he sets his games up

I agree

idk, I donā€™t see it here, when the players can dictate the size of the partitions, thereā€™s no way a 6-1-1 plays out the same as a 4-3-1. I donā€™t see how itā€™s solvable.

If they 6-1-1 it if you clear the 2 1s lynching the 6 wins otherwise you hit scum

Like the setup seems interesting to me because scum get to choose their battle and once they do you know what you have to beat them at