Parity Cop 9'er (1, 2) OVER

Right, so the only reason Dan was clear was because of the cop thing, but the cop is flipped. Unless anyone else has any better ideas, I think it’s best to vote Dan the false action Man here.

I fully expect to be lynched today too.

But I’d like to at least think about who you guys should lynch in urist/andres/dusk at lylo

I’d like to point out that yesterday Josh handed me a bag of shit, stuffed a shit sandwich in my mouth, and told me to have fun with that role in as many words.

He didn’t have to be so obvious about it though

Uhm, no? Can you clarify?

@ActionDan can you order the world so we have sense of what you are thinking?

Why in the world are you clearing TN? Are you that convinced that Josh has it right? Because he read DA all wrong.

DS*

Ds was so towny yesterday I was trying to get off that before I realized it was hammered, if we don’t win Josh threw imo.

Regardless TN hopping on that for like no reason and his D1 play pretty much makes him scum to me and I’m convinced he should be the lynch today.

The solve is TN/Dan anyways imo, urist and Andres have been townier in any world, I guess we can lynch Dan first because he looked like cop. But it also looked a lot like Josh was setting him up as cop. I don’t know why Josh couldn’t have just given his reads.

So you’re not willing to trust the proven cop that I’m inno? k

Wait nevermind i just had a think in the shower and came back, Josh softed that tn was the clear I think. He commented on him being scummy but then also townreads him so I guess that was a soft looking back.

Solve is Dan/urist assuming Andres was also copped n0?

My reading of this says that dusk and I are clear, based on n0 Dan.

I really hope that’s the case, as it reduces this game to ‘lynch both non-conf players for the autowin’ from ‘which of these scumfucks is actual scum’.

until i re-read Josh *

Did he soft n0 Andres check anywhere? He seemed to put Andres and Urist in the same boat from what I saw.

“but he’s the cop” also kinda implies that he copped Dan at some point so are tn and Dan the clears? I’m struggling to try figure this out, seems like he has hinted at both TN and Dan being copped so maybe Andres and urist need to be lynched?

1 Like

Ok this post has convinced me that the cops were TN and dan tbh. I think Josh is just trying to soft he copped Dan by repeatedly saying he’s the cop?

Like josh made it pretty clear for us that we should consider TN and Dan clears so I’m going to have to go along with that.

VOTE: urist

I don’t really wanna believe it, but it seems that’s what happened.