Parity Cop 9'er (1, 2) OVER

this is not me directly engaging you btw, this is for the benefit of everyone else.

I’m on your wagon because I think you are scum, I have given reasons as to why I think you are scum and there is literally 0 chance you make it through this game alive with how you’ve played because you haven’t acted towny enough to do so. Everyone knows that you should be in the Poe and that’s why they are on you, even if they don’t think you are the number 1 scummiest player, you don’t always get your way in mafia. The whole playerlist is never going to categorically agree on a lynch.

I don’t see why it’s so unbelievable chess has a scumread on you anyways, it seems like such a convenient lie. You haven’t provided me with any towny player to make me not want to lynch you, so I’m going to allow the same logic for chess.

The fact of the matter is you have acted scummy this game and I think most people can agree with this. The only difference between some of the players is they believe that you being scummy is part of you meta (you may correct me). Regardless of your meta if you are going to act scummy in s game you can expect to get lynched and this is shown in the fact that you have yet to come up with a reasonible defence.

"Omg 451 town circle jerk blah blah blah isn’t a defence or even relative to the game at all. It makes especially little sense when I think you are including me in the TTT who has never played here before.

1 Like

You’ve clearly never played here before, last time there was a hesitant Josh/Chesskid alliance, I got voted first… Lone behold, 2 scum were on that wagon and they ended up both living throughout the game as they moved down their D1 PoE lynch.

When you get lynched tomorrow, you’ll understand.

Not asking for a claim.

@chesskid3 I also played so hard to not bring it up :joy: but then Josh brought it up because you were kind of abusing…

@Duskfall98

Marked for Death (1,1) - OVER

Have a read on how the day 1 PoE just continuously benefits scum throughout the game.

So,

I’m just going to wrap up my case by outlining what’s going to happen here.

What Chesskid3 is selling:

I flip scum, lynch tn and ActionDan and game over.

I flip town, lynch Duskfall because it can’t be TTvT

So I flip town,

Now your PoE dictates that we should lynch one of my town reads… Why on earth does that make sense?

So if I’m right, we go into LyLo with at best a 50/50 shot of hitting scum.

@Urist
@ActionDan

Come on guys, 4 hours left.

:joy: oh my god, Duskfall is tn2.0 and what I mean by that is he is playing the same as tn from marked for death.

if you do bother to read the meta game linked by star, @Duskfall98 despite that fact that meta is trash, you can notice 2 things:

1. very different play from me that game
    and 2) and more importantly: how star’s reaction to being lynched day 1 was VERY different from the “doom and gloom we’re going to looooose” he’s got going on now.

You’re so fucking bad… Err… Scum or bad. I’ll take an admission to either at this point.

You know what, both. Both would be good.

I don’t even know what your reads are tbh, maybe you want to make a final post before you die?

There’s no way I’m voting for cheesekid today. I’m like 90.2% certain that Star is a mislynch and that tn just wants to be on a counterwagon. But whatever, I guess we just solve that tomorrow.

So I’m dead

VOTE: StarV

I’m cop

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Votecount as of post #604

StarV (5): Duskfall98, chesskid3, Josh, Andresvmb, StarV
chesskid3 (2): DS, tn5421
tn5421 (1): Urist
Duskfall98 (1): ActionDan

StarV is dead, he was Mafia.
Send night actions.

RESET

5 Likes

@tn5421
@DS
@Josh