Parity Cop 9'er (1, 2) OVER

You’re so fucking bad… Err… Scum or bad. I’ll take an admission to either at this point.

You know what, both. Both would be good.

I don’t even know what your reads are tbh, maybe you want to make a final post before you die?

There’s no way I’m voting for cheesekid today. I’m like 90.2% certain that Star is a mislynch and that tn just wants to be on a counterwagon. But whatever, I guess we just solve that tomorrow.

So I’m dead

VOTE: StarV

I’m cop

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Votecount as of post #604

StarV (5): Duskfall98, chesskid3, Josh, Andresvmb, StarV
chesskid3 (2): DS, tn5421
tn5421 (1): Urist
Duskfall98 (1): ActionDan

StarV is dead, he was Mafia.
Send night actions.

RESET

5 Likes

@tn5421
@DS
@Josh
@Duskfall98
@ActionDan
@Andresvmb
@Urist

@chesskid3 is dead, he was Town.

Deadline: 2019-04-11T21:00:00Z

1 Like

@Ellibereth does town mean vt?

Yes

alright so Andres Dusk lock town

scums in Urist Dan tn DS

if one of that 4 is the cop, you should claim. its auto. we have 6:1 -> 4:1 -> 2:1, so 2 mislynches. We can lynch 3 of the PoE. Its even better if you have an inno on one-two people there (a same check is an inno with one dead scum unless your n0 was StarV, in which case you know your result anyways).

1 Like

also I think Urist is pretty town and I think Dan and tn have a little town equity

VOTE: Ds

this is where I want to start

Urist < Dan < tn < DS

1 Like

I’m still in shock a day later that StarV was actually mafia.

I need to completely re-evaluate this game.

Urist seemed towny to me, one of tn/Ds is scum probably they seemed to have the most partner equity with starv, gonna have to iso them to see more though.

VOTE: tn5421

Ok yeah TN gets lynched today imo, he has done no real scumhunting at all unless you count shading/discrediting chess.

eh, I think DS is more likely to be scum. tn’s indignation about how he should be town read seems townier than anything ds has done. its not the worst vote though.

StarV was pushing for my lynch most of yesterday, doesn’t that technically clear me? I don’t think he’s good enough to run this kind of gambit.

VOTE: DS

I can get behind that, Josh.