Parity Cop 9'er (1, 2) OVER

I’m already voting. :+1:

VOTE: StarV

1 Like

I think this pressure is fine and from the rules majority doesn’t end the day so I don’t have a problem with this.

I’ll go along with Urist’s plan that’s fine.

1 Like

If Star claims Cop I’m voting TN.

1 Like

I’m case anyone’s interested, I did read through the ISO and was going to make a post about it but I guess it doesn’t really matter I’m more comfortable with my TR’s and so sorting through the rest for now is okay.

1 Like

Just remember to give tn the same opportunity to claim not cop if it comes to that :man_shrugging:

Catching up now that I’m at a PC.

So… you’re asking for assistance from the guy you think is most likely to be scum? Does not seem like great play to me tbh.
That said, it’s clear from the tone of your original post that asking for assistance wasn’t your intention:

No hand wavey “look at x” bullshit that isn’t either an explicit link or explicitly stated in said post. The only reason to do so is to attempt to force a misunderstanding about what you’re trying to impart.

I’m fairly certain that you are just giving me the answer you think best deflects my accusation, without bothering to remember what you actually posted.

I’d be interested to hear why you think I’m scum and why you think DS is town.

shrug

Not lynching TN or ActionDan is game throwing here.

My lynch will likely lead to a mislynch and then LyLo with both scum alive, but whatever. The 451 squad has spoken they rather lose as allies than contemplate the possibility that they are opponents.

VOTE: TN

Well, being as I get hammered as soon as TN enters the thread, I’ll just plead for you to lynch TN and ActionDan after flip, those are my reads,

Don’t THROW.

I know it’s Josh’s style to lie and throw as town, but guys, please I need the ranked points.

Why do you think your lynch today leads to a ML tomorrow?

Uhmm because my reads don’t match up with the action plan from chesskid/josh

A lack of comment doesn’t mean I think I can read him. I just have him as leaning scum because I always think he’s scummy. Furthermore, I don’t know why you think I’d lynch you. I don’t think you’re scum this game.

I do think your cop read is wrong, though.

VOTE: chesskid3

So? It’s not like it’s impossible to have more than one motivation for any given action.

No, that shit genuinely infuriates me, which chesskid is certainly aware of if he’s dived my meta at all.

I think you’re scummy, not that you’re scum, necessarily. I know I don’t have a good base to read you from, as I’ve been wrong pretty much every time we’ve played together.

no u

That’s a weird assumption to make, Josh. Don’t fall down the WIFOM hole.

Really? I’m apparently very transparently scummy when I’m scum. Can you honestly tell me that I’m scum?

lol you’re not lynching shit apparently josh. I have 1 vote. 1. whereas our new mislynch bait StarV is L-1.

This is wrong in my opinion. The more cop softs, the harder it is for scum to hit the actual cop. This is part of why I wanted hypo cop options from all players.

So I Heard You Like To Suck Chamber’s Dick, Maybe You Should Have An Original Thought Sometime

are you fucking memeing, dude?

Votecount as of post #575

StarV (4): Duskfall98, chesskid3, Josh, Andresvmb
chesskid3 (2): DS, tn5421
tn5421 (2): Urist, StarV
Duskfall98 (1): ActionDan

Deadline: 2019-04-07T16:00:00Z

VOTE: Chesskid3

I guess we’re short on options if the 451 “TTT” is engaged. I hope you’re not the cop Chesskid3 because if you are, you’re playing really terribly…

Unless you’re scum, in which case good job, you’re probably still getting your mislynch today.

Nope. It’s a group of 4 that should contain both scum.

You really gonna get pissed you’re in a PoE pool with how you’ve played this game?

Meta is trash

I’m forming a new PoE group, the closer you are to being a core 451 member, the more likely we are to lynch you.