Parity Cop 9'er (1, 2) OVER

1. If anybody knocked on my door with b), I would be sure to close the door as quickly as possible. My answer here is c), for sure.

2. c)

3. I’ve been delivering justice for as long as I’ve been alive. c)

4. a). Smooth criminals are my favorite type of criminal.

5. a). I was going to say c), but then I remembered that I don’t actually own a gun.

1 Like

yeesh

It doesn’t have to be you though as Town. The other Town in that game went along.

I’m not saying he’s not Scum here and listen I agree that the change in tone deserves some extra scrutiny. But he’s played here as both alignments already, right? Then this isn’t AI.

Like I said the approach change, sure.

But that’s not the issue here the issue is the potential thought process behind his post.

Previous townStar has always had some, if harder to follow. This star doesnt have that for me like at all.

Cheet has spoken to this less lazily than me

You are giving Star too much credit. It’s still pretty early.

It’s less the thought process and more the energy?
This is like a deflated empty shell of starv’s towngame.

You don’t just lose the motivation to find scum/defend yourself with a serious amount of energy
by changing up your playstyle.

I’m going to write this down once, and never again.

Urist is a better Town than me. If by some miracle I decided to follow this plan, then I would include Urist in the latter category, or switch us altogether.

1 Like

This I can agree with. But I just wanted to be a bit more careful about the bashing. Sure, Star proposed a plan that obviously doesn’t work for most of us, but that doesn’t make them Scum. So justifying your vote based on your disagreement with the plan is not good logic.

Dusk was the only one really pushing that kind of logic/seemed like he was changing his mind anyways?

DAN THE ACTION MAN.

I have an event I need to get ready for, so I’ll be back later. I’ll finish catching up I haven’t read everybody’s posts yet.

DS, can you not be Scum here? And if you are, don’t shoot me? I’ll try and be as useful as I can though, I can tell you that much.

Which is why I called it out.

I haven’t seen a backtrack yet, the vote is still on Star. We’ll see I suppose.

backtrack get

I’m not sure what I’m supposed to defend myself against to be honest?

The accusations that my plan was bad? That was kind of the point of having a plan to begin with, so why would I go after Duskfall when I want to get other people’s take on it?

The fact that I can’t read Urist after 3 meme posts? I mean, this claim and reasoning by Cheetory is worse than the original by Duskfall… The fact that Cheetory feels so locked on this is very scummy to be honest… Maybe he knows if he budges that Chesskid will collapse on him.

Like, both claims against me are so outrageous, I feel like it’s better to just see what people think before going all out and flaming the shit out of these players.

you aint gonna meme your way out of this with a false rep of what my reasoning is bud

this is also not something that someone who is really actually genuinely mad and town says either. Lol.

Soo… I prepare scum hunting plan, start executing it, get dog piled by a couple players with no logical reasoning behind them… AAAAAAAAAND now I’m not scum hunting enough?

What scum hunting have you done other than ask me stupid questions?

1 Like

You know you can’t actually respond to things like my direct example of Popcorn mafia because you know you’re full of shit here man. Lol.

It took you being pushed and backed into a corner to finally call someone scum.
And I don’t believe the way you’re going about calling me scum at all.
So, not really sure what more there is to say?

You can flail all you want, but calling questioning people “not real scumhunting” is just a clearly baffling stance to take. Lol

1 Like

Brings up point

Acknowledge adequate response

Bring up same point again

Complain second point wasn’t answered

lol… Sorry man, I would hate to be on your scum team.

I’d love to see you quote where that exchange happens.