No

Sorry yes you are being stupid no we arent doing that

1 Like

If anything by even reacting you are fucking up

zzzzzzzzzz.

Xxxxxxxx

Which is a very StarV thing to do

1 Like

Can you get caught up before you make anymore posts?

1 Like

lmao

Me? Bruh I am caught up why do you think Iā€™m talking to you right now

Cheet ilu will u have my town babies with me

CK pocketing openly

1 Like

yeah sure!
especially so if starv flips scum
:upside_down_face:

I feel like you need to get into more specifics if youā€™re going to take the stance youā€™re taking right now >.>

This does not feel at all like Starv in Popcorn.

They dont call me top elo chessking for my lack of pocketing skills but this is actually semen analysis DS

So your one game of StarV knowledge > the last month of me having to deal with the awkwardness of StarV in every game weā€™ve been in?

Lol no offense Star, but Cheet here seems to be pushing what he thinks is an easy lynch

Itā€™s kind of amazing that you think starā€™s game is similar to popcorn
but you canā€™t differentiate my play this game from my play in popcorn?
:o

Yeah, I meanā€¦ Cheetoryā€™s case against me was entirely focused on me not giving my read on Uristā€¦ Because there is no read to giveā€¦

Then after the fact piling on things that were said AFTER he voted me as reasons why Iā€™m scummy is really awfulā€¦ Especially when Iā€™ve been entirely justified.

1 Like

The point was that you were focusing entirely on things outside of the context of trying to actually find scum.

The only ā€œscumhuntingā€ youā€™ve done since then is calling me scum for calling you scum and I just donā€™t really believe it?

also donā€™t really believe that townStarv takes this approach:

when this was his general attitude in popcorn as town:

You actually interrupted my proposed scum hunting plan, so this is entirely disingenuousā€¦ You even joined the wagon I was working until the opportunity was presented for you to turn on my plan, while putting the fault elsewhere.

Theory.
crafting.
is.
not.
scumhunting.
ever.
period.