NSIMI Dead Thread

I think it works better with imbalanced numbers, but that’s based largely on feel and conjecture. Might be interesting to run it with two 11p or something like that.

Since I’ll never got to post my full interactive analysis in the game, this was the post that gave me a town read on Elli:

It looked nervous, like M2H didn’t want to have to face Elli’s skepticism about claiming to be able to read him. Not a natural looking reaction at all, and there would have been no need for it if they’re teammates.

For some reason I was thinking that because we were the open seas game and the other was a yacht that if town lost our game, like a huge wave or storm would hit the yacht and kill off a few townies

Now I can do the work I’m supposed to do tonight instead of playing this game more.

Damn.

Honestly I probably would have done the same.

No herovigging!!!

I think vigging me was fine if they didn’t have >rand reads on other players tbh.

It wasn’t really a hero vig though. I actually did it because it had the smallest chance to shoot someone who would end up being town that wasn’t going to die already from the scum. It was a way to basically holster my shot.

Idk I like the doggo or UFO plan better

Since at least one should be > rand scum

you’re basing that off of your read metrics yeah

Do tell.

If he’s town he’s getting killed 95% of the time there. I was planning on probably shooting one of Doggo/UFO N2 because I probably wasn’t getting lynched D2

I understand the plan to shoot Elli, fatmo. It’s about trying not to do damage. It’s just a high risk plan. I probably would have at least considered it as well if I was forced to shoot.

Yea but they’re publically posted and established based on double scum flips

Was kind of assuming Doggo or UFO would be the lynch D2, and that I’d just shoot the other that night/

Gives scum 1 more NK except in the world where elli is scum omegabussing

You can say this all you want but it doesn’t change the logic of this particular situation.

Yea I thought about that. But I just wasn’t sure enough. I wanted the chance of another day to get more info and another flip. And I also kind of assumed we only had two scum.