NSIMI Dead Thread

So literally UFO Urist Hannah

Who is lone wolf then?

1 Like

Nah you did good man. Obvtowned hard and that’s the important part

Yeah fatmo, you were the only strong read I had in our game. That’s a good thing.

I guess erika lone wolf?

Urist Hannah UFO groupscum?

I never get lynched lol. I used to get in trouble early in games but that doesn’t happen as often anymore. But still a bit.

it is inevitable that new players will be suspected early in games

You and Kim were obv town for me.

I can spoil if you want or let you guess, idc

Spoil me in private

By the end I was leaning town on Eli too, but lol his style was just so strange to me.

I really liked getting to finally see it though. Nook has indeed talked about him a bit. Eli had asked about that at some point in the thread.

m2h made one post that cleared elli for me in hindsight

I guess I can follow the other game now. I remember thinking JJJ was town, but I think I saw here some of you think he’s like confirmed scum.

nah he’s not confirmed scum.

This was pretty fun. Lol glad I did this and got to win a game super quickly and can now relax and see if town can figure out the rest in the other thread.

I wasn’t following too closely though. Just saw a few posts.

What makes him confirmed? I guess I haven’t even looked at the flips in the other game other than Nutella obviously.

Who flipped there?

What I sent my mason last night:

My game: Doggo hard town, Fatmo >>>> rand town.

Would do UFO first, if not then not sure if sloo or kim more likely busser, probably sloo.

Your game: T: Star, chess, tn > rand T: erika, seth, andres, dusk, mantis remaining: Urist JaggedJimmyJay ActionDan GTacc Hannahh sprityo

idk too lazy to go further atm

yeah i’ve never won a game as town after just 1 day. :slight_smile:

I’ve been spoiled so I wont comment on specifically who it is but I think T wins

We did it! :laughing:

@Nanook do you think the mechanic works as well with more even game player lists?