NSIMI Dead Thread

So who do I flame for 3 town dying overnight

Oh also, I had a really weird choice overnight. I was a Vig that HAD to take a shot. So I asked Nook what happened if I shot a person who was NKd as well, and the answer was that I would get my shot back and have to take the shot the next night. So I figured that the way yesterday ended, Eli was most likely town. And from everything I heard, if he was town, he’d probably be the NK. And if he was scum he was never getting caught. So I vig killed him.

Lol I’m not the best mechanical player, as those of you who saw me as a vig in video mafia saw haha. How dumb was that plan?

1 Like

Very dumb

Shoot someone who is probably getting lynched

Were you required to shoot?
yes that’s literally in your first sentence, i am dumb

yes.

All vig shots were compulsive, yes.

Death, death everywhere!

Fun fact there were actually two vig shots that got refunded in Game B, so there will be two more tomorrow too!

that is my nightmare. i am the most patient vig in the world. i sit on my shots until i’m certain.

So which vig shot sprityo

Gtacc?

1 Like

I just figured the chance was very high that if he was town, I’d just take my vig shot the next night with more info. But I had to take the shot N1. So I figured Eli would be killed almost certainly if he was town by scum. And if somehow he was actually scum, he would never be lynched after the way the day went, so then I’d kill him.

I mean okay but no lol

Dont herovig :frowning:

Was considering Doggo or UFO as other choices

Those doggo/m2h interactions had the look of something that could have easily been staged.

I would have gone for Doggo or UFO in other circumstances. But I figured the chance I’d accidentally kill a townie with my shot was way higher shooting one of them because Eli was like 95% getting shot by scum if he was town

Gtacc and Dan both shot spirityo (dan almost shot Urist but didn’t), Dan got his shot refunded.

Star and JJJ shot Gtacc, JJJ got his shot back.

1 Like

Doggo woulda been an okay vig. Basically anyone who was getting lynched. Tho way the other actions went the only that would have changed anything was UFO

But in general i don’t think you should take momentum and go to remove low % outs with it

Shooting a townie isnt bad tho if that townie has a chance of getting lynched

Like nobody can complain about your vig accuracy even if you only kill town if you trim lynchbait

1 Like

Lol yea I’ve not really played that many games and usually don’t have PR roles like this. I’m still learning, especially with mechanics type stuff.