Most memorable games and moments on site so far?

A very vague memory. I think I might have been in that game. Or I might not. Hazy.

I was in other game, made 1 post or not, and shoot scum.

I think it was after your break from us, not positive

I’m not bragging I didn’t see role pms were posted

I might run another in the nearish future tho, you can play that one!

Another memorable moment was how elli off brand version of other mafia wikias, created bunch of other sites and even created ellibereth.com but did not develope those

https://www.mafia451.com/

elli and key have limited time okay. we actually sat down a few weeks ago and played the planning game though so should be better going forward xD

Up your game

Explore the world’s most user-friendly repository of mafia guides and knowledge, made to take you from beginner to expert.

Find your fit

Find games for your preferred temperament and game style. Whether you’re here to win at any cost, to learn or just to have fun, there will be a game for you.

Play on the go

With our mobile-centric design and flexible multi-day games, you can get your game time in when you’re out and about as well as from your laptop or desktop computer.

I actually hope first part becomes true because I brought 2 new players recently, please treat them well xD

I just need to find time to write things and to then to edit down how obnoxious my first version would sound.

we’re trying this productivity app too…we’ll see how that goes https://www.amazingmarvin.com/ (basically desktp only)

:idktbhbutprollynod:

Oh man I totally forgot mafia451.com was a thing

that’ll hopefully be changed by next friday
fingers crossed

1 Like

Elli maybe you can hire another programmer with 0$ salary

2 Likes

I hate that game, worse than Monopoly it is

I remembered this recently given the sequel is in signups. I’m still surprised he managed to convince Mantis to just put nutella to L-1 as a favour, and also that I was actually awake at 5am to quickhammer :unamused:

This was a pretty memorable game, from chess getting the setup wrong to Seth tearing through the town like a hurricane

2 Likes

you weren’t awake i woke you up

2 Likes

Ffery interviewed me like right when I joined the site but it never got posted lol