MiscPick - Game Over!

lying serves town more than it does scum. Every wolf lie stretches the narrative where every town lie is usually able to be clarified unless nightkilled.

If it helps, your constant bragging about “how good your power role” was and how you shouldn’t have been lynched was really a huge baiting factor as well. We rolecopped you, and decided that your role wasn’t something good for scum, and so decided to terminate you.

Despite the factors of you being the worst nightkill by play (since you were most likely to be mislynched), I had enough control over the game at that point already to be able to kill anyone and it was OK. In fact, the fact that you were such an unusual and strange nightkill to make, significantly helped my story that you died to a PGO.

I’m not at all averse to town-lying, I just hate frivolous town-lying, which is what it felt like.

accel world is trash. Nullifying my role all game is very similar to it’s nullifying the amount of time I wasted with it.

1 Like

Btw thanks Urist for hosting

Fun fact: i was expecting to be a role that wont need to post much but this game was one of the games I posted a lot

1 Like

urist can i post my role pm

I posted everyone’s role PM in the mod PT