MiscPick - Game Over!

im suprised i lived so long

drink ball juice. You can cop it from your mans ms.

1 Like

just the fact that you were on edge about him makes you more likely a nk target and it feels like you didn’t take in account the obvious train of events that happens if you are right i.e. get nightkilled for sussing ms. You shoulda been louder, cause that death pmuch cleared ms fakeclaim. breadcrumbing is pro-scum since they have more eyes to pick up on it vs town. idk if my inventions were outted by that point, but given those don’t publicly tell the thread hey this player targetted you. idk man that was a ballsy as fuck gambit.

just saying I don’t believe the pgo and policy lynch it in lylo woulda been a far better play.

shrugs Eh, quite possibly. I wanted a harder guilty to force through though, cause I didn’t think I’d be able to cut through the chatter and BS without it.

I also just didn’t really think I’d be the NK, cause I thought they’d go after wider townreads/more useful roles before me. That’s probably a site meta difference.

Thanks <3 I might run something like this again in December. It does take quite a lot of effort to design (I think I spent well over 20 hours on the setup), and time is definitely a constraint for me these days.

1 Like

Already /in

Vizzy didn’t have a commute, that was a fakeclaim. MS’s role was designed to effectively neutralize one town role in the game, and that happened to be you. Sorry, I realize now that MS’s role, while fun for him, kinda screws the fun of the guy who gets targeted.
If I run this again I won’t make it something stupid like 2-9, which pretty much prevents me from giving the town anything useful.

Incidentally, I thought that was the most useless part of my role, until I realized I hit an inventor. Many things went right for me this game and town shouldn’t blame themselves so much.

wolves always kill who is publicly sussing them unless it fucks with the poe, which your role does too (though it wasn’t claimed at the time so irrelevant).

nah I drunk tweeted mod notes day 1 which kinda outted me to metal at least, so yeah bad play.

lie about targetting him then, :wink:

No…the wolves you’re used to always do that. I’m not an MS or MU player, the meta I’m familiar with is different, and still trips me up in these games on occasion.

Also, strongly considered lying about targeting MS N1…but by the time I was reasonably sure MS was scum, it would’ve been weird as fuck that I hadn’t outed he was lying about his PGO if I had actually targeted him N1…and then I probably get mislynched and everyone shrugs and moves on the next day.

lying serves town more than it does scum. Every wolf lie stretches the narrative where every town lie is usually able to be clarified unless nightkilled.

If it helps, your constant bragging about “how good your power role” was and how you shouldn’t have been lynched was really a huge baiting factor as well. We rolecopped you, and decided that your role wasn’t something good for scum, and so decided to terminate you.

Despite the factors of you being the worst nightkill by play (since you were most likely to be mislynched), I had enough control over the game at that point already to be able to kill anyone and it was OK. In fact, the fact that you were such an unusual and strange nightkill to make, significantly helped my story that you died to a PGO.

I’m not at all averse to town-lying, I just hate frivolous town-lying, which is what it felt like.

accel world is trash. Nullifying my role all game is very similar to it’s nullifying the amount of time I wasted with it.

1 Like

Btw thanks Urist for hosting

Fun fact: i was expecting to be a role that wont need to post much but this game was one of the games I posted a lot

1 Like

urist can i post my role pm

I posted everyone’s role PM in the mod PT