MHA Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

That’s a bad way to handle that jeez

his blood is on your hands :man_shrugging:

@orangeandblack5 I didn’t think that was an active mechanic lol

Just thought it was a fake one to tell ppl

Fakeclaim can mean 2ish things:

• a flavor that you pretend to have (usually one given to you to fakeclaim), like how in PMMM the Magical Girls all had fake Witch flavors
  • a fake role that you pretend to have (like a scum member being like ‘oh I’m a Parity Cop’ or whatever)

Roses are Violets
Violets are Roses
You wouldn’t part me
Like the red sea and Moses

2 Likes

@darth_tabor give me what flavor claim this is

Take it up with Luxy

Is there any, like, red and blue half-and-half guy

this is also super OMGUSy!! why is everyone in this game just OMGUSing!!

I’m omgusing :man_shrugging:

Here.

1 Like

this just in

actually playing the game and trying to solve people’s alignments is toxic

3 Likes

I looked it up and theres a guy that can use fire and ice

Doggo got extremely confrontational in that game against Nanook, Chess and me, and he was Scum and we were all Town. You can go check it out.

I’m not saying that it 100% clears them. Regardless of flavor, it’s a bad play to claim this early. However, based on the flavor and the fact that there are clear mechanics that could be associated with Bakugo’s character, I believe this claim to be real.

There is also the perspective that someone would only make a play like this if they had guaranteed security (i.e.e fakeclaim), which I find unlikely but am willing to entertain.

1 Like

shoto Todoroki, a fire-and ice guy

sounds like it

Does he use poetry or some shit

Does he poem

1 Like

the set-up of the game was that alignments, roles, and “modifiers” could all roll separately, and one rollable modifier was Miller, so he rolled Mafia for his alignment and miller as a modifier

the set-up also had a modifier cop, who he got to check him and confirm him as miller

if you really want I can try to find the thread? I wasn’t actually in the game but I read through it later

I skimmed through a little bit but he actually was being confrontational while actually doing something in that game

Here’s he’s being confrontational without actually, you know, being useful