MHA Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

no he’s like

very cold and reserved

based on the wikia page I don’t think this guy would speak, first of all

Are you sure he doesn’t have a hot-tempered side :stuck_out_tongue:

That doesn’t make it better does it? Hahaha again, I genuinely think Doggo’s character claim deserves to get him at least to tomorrow, but I did want to make clear that some of his posts remind me of something I’ve seen before that’s all.

dude be careful you might burn his face and leave a mark with those words

Ngl, this sure sounds like something you should be investigating yourself.

Actually wait. Idk. This doesn’t seem right from any perspective. Why are you trying to out this soft?

“Shoto originally had a cold, aloof personality, which stemmed from his abusive upbringing and complicated family life. Focused and unemotional, Shoto preferred to keep to himself instead of hanging out with other people. After the events of the U.A. Sports Festival, however, Shoto notably became more sociable and kind, even gaining a sense of humor and occasionally smiling, although still retaining some fragments of his previous distant attitude.”

I’m fairly certain Jake’s just trolling here

this post is also super wolfy particularly if GKB/orange is V/V

Because if it is one I want it to fucking stop

I don’t currently think that’s the case tbqh

1 Like

in what world is this a logical conclusion from Cheese’s post

he literally said in the post that there is a maximum of 1 scum between you

I didn’t say I didn’t believe you. I just thought it was kind of dumb - the sort of thing you would intentionally re-roll for it being so useless. I figured such a game would have some type of Role Cop, but if all the Role Cop can do is confirm him as Miller, and it was advertised that the modifiers are all distributed at random, then there’s literally no information that can be derived from it.

*between them

if you read my post after that I literally say I missed that

lolArete

ironic lmao.

1 Like

Darth, going for the derp clear is not a good look, but I’ll buy it. I already think you’re Town, so I’ll let it slide. But still haha

I am not red
I am not Blue
Stop guessing who I am
It’ll make my heart Sink

1 Like

I just read the description of my hero on the wiki and I kind of like it

I was trying to clarify, I interpreted cheese’s post that I linked a bit later saying I misinterpreted as him saying he was pushing the person who started the wagon on GKB and that was orange. That was incorrect which would of been obvious if I had read the context around that post.