MHA Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

Jake if you don’t stop I’m deadass shooting you tonight

Speak in words or eat lead imp

And the post before votes orange

1 Like

wait nvm I missed the bottom part lmao

orange was speculating he was neutral at the start of the game but claims he no longer thinks he is

Your threats are thin Veiled

What do you call these?

GKB was a dick about it but he did confirm his card is also not just… turquoise?

Try me

Doggo I’ll say this. The only other time I saw you get this confrontational I think you were Scum trying to hide behind the bluster. Now I don’t think you’re necessarily doing that here but I will state that I have seen you go for a version of this before.

wow what a thrilling conclusion to that post

1 Like

Oh wait he did that as scum before?

Yeah… it’s on this site somewhere. I’ll have to go find it now.

You guys post so much I almost don’t want to do it so I’m not left behind like 300 posts.

I promise to not let this thread past 299 posts while your gone

why are we confirming people based on flavor?? given that apparently mass flavor claims don’t break the game scum almost certainly have fake flavor claims because otherwise we could just massclaim and probably win

1 Like

lol

it’s 1000 posts in like 30 hours

That’s honestly slow

2 Likes

oh so that’s what that means

You hosted the game that this is like straight based on

In a game I played on my homesite all the townies had ‘good guy’ flavors and all the scum had ‘bad guy’ flavors and there weren’t enough unused ‘good guy’ flavors for scum so a mass flavor claim would have broken the game if it had been allowed (obviously it wasn’t, the host just modkilled anyone who flavorclaimed)

You knew all of these mechanics

Jake don’t listen to the haters