Dub Thee Game Thread

if you want to admit you made a typo then admit it, you’re the one who kept harassing me calling me dumb for misreading your post and now you can’t take the same thrown back at you.

The distinction is completely lost on him.

1 Like

yes it literally does. do you know english?

No. I didn’t make a typo. You just can’t understand anything being said to you.

Um you can claim queen without being the queen? What?

Just stop, both of you

like what fucking moonworld did I just walk into

You think it’s a fake claim. I think it wasn’t a claim at all.

So why is your interpretation of events the only correct one, when I’m not the only one with said interpretation?

And instead of just waiting for Lenni to confirm, you start bashing people for it? It’s completely ridiculous.

now your nouns are so loose and non specific that I have no idea what you’re referring to.

Tbh I don’t really care if it is or not right now, if it is then @Lenni will make their dub target and then dub them, if it isn’t then they’ll name their target and the real queen will dub somebody else.

Tbh I think you should both step away for awhile, this is not productive

I get that you’re saying you think it was a fake claim and that a real queen wouldn’t claim here.

I am saying that a real queen at lynch minus 1 SHOULD claim it’s just that I don’t think they were claiming they were queen.

We both seem to be agreeing they are not queen and real queen shouldn’t claim. BUT if they are the real queen I think they should have claimed, and done so in a clear manner not just a “go ahead and lynch me uwu” post

Oh wow you’re so fucking pedantic.

You said:

1. It’s not a claim. Unlike Andres, who believes it’s a fake claim.
    So I said:
  2. Well, why are you right in saying that it wasn’t a claim from Lenni at all, when you didn’t even wait for Lenni to do one of two things: either (i) confirm it wasn’t a claim or, (ii) confirm it was, in fact, a claim and go on to show that they are the Queen (or not)? In addition, I’m clearly not the only one who jumped to the conclusion that it was, in fact, a claim.

Clear enough for you?

I’m bashing you for bashing me and for implying that a real l-1 queen shouldn’t claim when they absolutely should.

WHEN THE FUCK DID I SAY THAT.

Never did I even imply this at all.

regarding all of you 2, I HAVE been waiting for lenni to clarify, that’s why i’m still in this hell hole of a thread. but spoilers: they haven’t claimed to be queen. Yes I know chess was the one who jumped to the conclusion first, I just think a fair amount of what you’ve said is bs. read: above.

Being skeptical and asking for confirmation (which the Queen can obviously do since no one has been dubbed) is clearly NOT a comment on when the Queen should claim. That’s just idiotic.

Whether that be at L-1 or any other time. Which, by the way, they weren’t in.