MHA Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

Here.

Votecount as of post #683

JakeTheWolfie (4): orangeandblack5, Marshal, Arete, Srceenplay
GoalkeeperBoss (4): ErikaFurudo, Firekitten, Seththeking, Andresvmb
seththeking (1): JakeTheWolfie
DeadBananas (1): clonedcheese

Not Voting (7): GTacc, EricKline, snowmaninblack, darth_tabor, DoggoPlays, GoalkeeperBoss, deadbananas

@DoggoPlays come help me out here. I trust your judgment when you’re Town and even though you haven’t really made yourself obvious here, we could use your wisdom right around now.

1 Like

If I had your apparent restriction I would have asked for a replacement haha

Jake said he didn’t have a restriction
Jakes’s just doing it for fun

I know people have given their reasoning before, but can you explain your own reasoning in voting GKB here?

Wagon dynamics. I think one of JaketheWolfie and GKB probably flips Scum, and I TR the players on GKB so I figured I would get on the other side of the vote. That’s all.

He did? That’s… interesting.

Yeah I see it. I glossed over this because of the structure of the post. I guess the PR conversation now makes more sense.

They said they’d read through a couple games

They didn’t specify if Screenplay was in them

Okay but it was in the context of making a read on Srceen. I get what you’re saying and that’s fair, but Srceen was on the last active game on this site before this one I believe. And he was Scum there. So kind of hard to completely ignore.

That’s a bold move hopping in halfway through day 1 and just jumping on the top wagon. I wanna hear more from you
VOTE: Andresvmb

Andres coming into game saying “been busy. Will get to this”. And then doesn’t. = scum

Andres coming into game saying “been busy. Will get to this”. And then does= Town

:cricket:

(Partial) Votecount as of post #695

JakeTheWolfie (4): orangeandblack5, Marshal, Arete, Srceenplay
GoalkeeperBoss (4): ErikaFurudo, Firekitten, Seththeking, Andresvmb

I really am starting to not like this…

Jake vote analysis:

orangeandblack5:

says this after Arete puts the 3rd vote on Jake - initially had 0 reasoning. That’s ok for a reasoning behind a random vote I guess, but see next entry.

Marshal: follows up, 2 posts after, with also 0 reasoning. No person before has shown any suspicion of Jake, except for Seth calling out a RVS. Almost like these two (Marshal & Orange) coordinated this attack. I won’t say mafia for sure right now, because masonry can exist - however, this is fishy as hell. @Marshal @orangeandblack5 please explain.

Arete:

ah

Let’s hope to assume that this is the reasoning
But that coordination of Orange + Marshall seems really fishy

Screenplay:

How would you describe Marshall’s vote on Jake?

You also voted Jake with no explanation, although the only reasoning beforehand was “Jake is a furry” and “he fails under pressure.” Were these your reasoning too?

Overall: I can kinda get why people would vote Jake after Arete, but Orange + Marshal seems really sketch.

GKB vote analysis coming right up

1 Like

To the people voting GKB is it just to try to get him to post more like Jake or do you actually get a scum feel?

This and if he doesn’t have a pr it kinda feels like he is forcibly trying to change his play style. It’s not needed as town.

Cause reading through GKB 's posts I dont see anything that jumps as scum to me, but he isnt really being helpful to the town or active either.

I think I’ve said quite a bit already to be totally honest, in the sense that either you can ask questions about stuff I have posted or otherwise reasonably make up your mind as to where I stand. I hate your OMGUS vote, and also the fact that you’re painting yourself as the top wagon when in fact… you weren’t. I tied the vote, not piled onto the top wagon (which would have been JaketheWolfie btw).

1 Like

This is a bad take lol