Mall Pirate Mafia

Yeah I’d assume there’s NKs

this is also what I was thinking about.

It’s like, if there are NKs, scum could have a good shot at winning by N2
But then again, if the ratio is 7/4 by D2 (assuming a NK occurs), we have a good shot at eliminating at least 1 scum, which then at worst if we kill 1 scum, it leaves us at 5/3. Then the late arrivals join and it becomes 9/4, which brings us back to D1 with just 1 less townie.

So we just have to try to kill at least 1 or even 2 scum

I’m town my role is good shit happens if I get shiny stuff which I have to visit people with shiny stuff to steal, if you have shiny stuff please claim so I can make good things happen

Not having to fake an Elli fight this time is going to be nice

VOTE: fatmo

If I was mafia I’d remove Elli or chess for the first few days assuming they aren’t both mafia I think? Unless mafia is afraid of having one come in d3 with a lot of info

I don’t think this is how the late arrivals work, unless you’re assuming chess and elli are scum? Any town late arrivals were randed, scum only controlled how many of their team were assigned (though on second thought I don’t know if they could choose which members, I assume so)

I kind of think Elli would hang back if he were mafia though, if that’s what you’re saying

Oh right I actually read that last night and forgot actually ty

Is there any universe where the 5 late arrivals are all town and scum is just trying to rush a win?

You might not know the rules about Fatmo but he always survives to F3. Change vote plz

No but like unless you have a really good reason you don’t kill Fatmo early.

Why?

Because he’s good at the game

??? You serious?

I never joke

That must be boring!

Hi.

I am trying to imagine being mafia what I’d choose to do.

If I put like 5 in here and try to rush a win, I’d expect to see mafia voting as a bloc because by the time we have to rationalise that it’d be too late. It’d be a tempting thing to do for me. I strongly doubt town could collaborate as a unit well enough to see through a mafia team doing this. There are benefits to this, particularly if you’ve randed a strong mafia team that you feel comfortable can run an op like that. But it’s also anti-fun…

Do you just put 1? No, because tbh the 5 names that have been withheld are all going to come under scrutiny as soon as they get here. It just shines a light on your rank needlessly.

Go hedging and put 2/3 in here? Eh maybe if there was a significant discussion beforehand and the sides couldn’t come to an agreement about whether to go low or high. But I feel like the middle ground is actually relatively pointless.

I kinda feel like I’d put 4 in here and leave 1 in the list of 5? I think I would probably think 4 is a strong enough numbers advantage during day 1 to get two town yeeted, definitely is if they’re all alive on day 2. You leave 1 in the tank just in case of break glass. You don’t need to exhaust all your rank, but I think objectively that taking advantage of the numbers when you can is the optimal play, so I think we probably have 4 here?

I see you can only put 4 in. So yeah I probably put 4 in.

Let’s be bet on how many mafia we kill in 4.

0 voters