Mall Pirate Mafia

Hey guys.

MacDougall looking town.

#getinlosersweregoingshopping

2 Likes

you guys now have a 10.5-15.5% off discount! #getinlosersweregoingshopping #brandawareness

I don’t know if any would volunteer but hanging back naturally benefits those who tend to lurk or post less actively as scum. And the candidates from that list with that trait would be StarV and Erika. I don’t know how the others play.

the discount is now 10.75-15.75% #getinlosersweregoingshopping #anypublicityisgoodpublicityevenifitsforced

more discounts!

Hi, I’m fauvelar

We’re hydras with GTacc but he won’t log in and reply. I’m a newbie and I’m an English student. Please correct me if i have mistakes.

5 Likes

Hi fauvelar! GTacc liked your post in less than a minute lol so I hope he talks to you soon

Some small corrections

There were a couple mistakes/some strange phrasing in that but still totally understandable. This is probably a more correct version of what you were saying:

I’m in a hydra with GTacc, but he won’t log in and reply. I’m a newbie and an English student. Please correct me if I make mistakes.

1 Like

Though in saying that, I realise you probably meant log into the hydra account huh, my bad

2 Likes

Lotta people looking town actually

Wow thank you

Omega brain play is double no dkdk

I don’t think we allow no killing anymore

Really since when?

might just be me and clem for a while now

Should we try a thing this game where we keep a running list of outed town who just don’t need to post anymore? Would make the game easier probably.

1 Like

That’s no fun

Why do you think active members would die? Can’t mafias choose who’ll be the late arrival?

We’re trying to fix autoquote, but while it’s broken if ong it’ll be a bitch to read on mobile yeah. Obvtown not posting = less clutter, aka be a good admin and don’t spam the thread ty.