Mafia 451 Draft

Yes you seem v likable in vm!!

Actually almost everyone wanted to lynch scum for most of the game. I’m pretty sure town wins if there were 0 conversations and everyone just voted their top read silently and left.

3 Likes

Can you seriously NOT tell me what is going on inside my own head like you know that better than me? (With lines like "the reason you are salty is that you painted me in a negative light). That is insanely rude to do.

I didn’t agree with plenty of your actions, but I still thought you and Andres were town. The reason I’m salty is the reason I say I’m salty, you don’t get to decide my reasons for me tyvm.

Please don’t take it personally, I was only explaining how we lost the game.

Erika’s reads were actually amazing.

3 Likes

If you think we lost the game because people thought you were too mean or too scummy, you’re just wrong.

It was really looking this way after day 2.

We 100% lost the game because town didn’t cooperate with each other.

1 Like

I had this wild idea of Wisp possibly being scum and I pitched it to Doggo before(?) he tried to convince me he was scum. And I 100% believed him after the initial shock wore off. I went to my friend not playing and was like “OMG I DONT HAVE TO CHOKE LYLO IM SO EXCITED”

1 Like

ALSO BLESS @Key FOR BEING A GREAT NEIGHBOR AND MAKING ME FEEL SO WELCOME AND CONFIDENT HERE :sob:

3 Likes

Yeah, and what am I supposed to do, just sit there and choose between DS/Andres when I townread them both? Choose between Hannah/Andres when I thought Nuxl or Dan was better?

You consistently set up ultimatum’s of two townies and that I wanted nothing to do with, and I definitely tried to steer town away from those. Not really blaming you for the DS stuff too much but at the same time you can’t expect other townies to always do what you say when the only right thing you did was the screen lynch (kudos for the screen lynch btw)

In situations like these where the atmosphere is contentious I do think the “town core” silently posting reads list and then just going for the highest avg placement may be more productive than talking a lot of the time.

good news at least is that you still didn’t choke lylo. Love you Hannah :sob:

Can someone explain to me why the scum roles are better because y’all seemed peeved about it all game and I dont get it

doctors are better than the others since higher probability of hitting with higher impact when they hit.

Uh yeah but completely offset by scum having 0 information PRs and the increasing burden of dealing with “wait these kills are clearly not trying to dodge docs”…

1. The scum kills this game could be argued to look like dodging docs (they didn’t pr hunt at all). In practice I don’t think that shifts the balance at all.

2. Information PR’s are relatively useless here lol.

Idk man I disagree

Someone come support town mascot chesskid here

1 Like

I think you’re just being stubborn.
Write out the chance each pr hits its desired target, how many tries they get, and how much that shifts the EV.

I haven’t read what the argument is but I blindly support town mascot chesskid

1 Like