Mafia 451 Draft

Managers have been notified, the process of the auction has begun.

2 Likes

@Key
@Nuxl
@Duskfall98
@ActionDan
@Srceenplay
@DoggoPlays
@Hannahh
@Wisp
@Nanook
@DS
@GTacc
@ErikaFurudo
@StarV
@Andresvmb
@Urist

These are the possible roles:

1. Fruit Vendor: Gives fruit to a player each night–cannot be used alongside a factional action.
  2. Public Vanilla: will be confirmed to not have any power at the start of Day 1.
  3. 2-shot neighborizer: Can create a chat with another player twice during the game.
  4. 1-shot gladiator: Can type “Gladiate Player” once during the game, resetting the votes and making the user and the target the only possible lynches for that day.
  5. Delayed Voyeur: will be informed of any actions effecting the target the next night, is not told who made the action
  6. 1-shot follower: learns what action target done, but not who was targeted by the action
  7. Even-Night Tracker: Learns what players a target visited on even nights
  8. Odd-Night Tracker: Learns what players a target visited on odd nights
  9. Universal Backup: Copies the first valid role that dies can’t copy: public vanilla, vengeful, or used one shots.
  10. Non-consecutive Night Commuter: Can’t be targetted by night actions when commuting. Can’t be used alongside factional actions.
  11. Modified Faith Healer: Protects target from being killed unless target is being targetted by both Modified Faith Healers.
  12. Modified Faith Healer:
  13. Vengeful: gains a vig the night after they are lynched.
  14. 1-Shot Day Vig: Can have their own custom message that when used during the day once during the game, the target will die.
  15. 1-shot Night Governor: Can select a target once per game at night, and on the next day, that player cannot be lynched.

Role PM’s should go out tomorrow some time. Auction is complete.

Mafia Manager: @Ellibereth
Town Manager: @ChessKid3

We decided to use a blind auction system in which each manager had 3,000 to use for players and 3,000 for roles. Mafia is capped at exactly 4 players and Town is capped at 11, so any extra players will be given back to the other team in order of lowest margin of victory to highest margin of victory.

Managers assigned roles to their players, nothing was random.

Good luck everybody, and have fun!

2 Likes

All Role PM’s should be out. Day 1 will start when all players have confirmed in thread. If you don’t confirm within a reasonable timeframe (I’m fairly lenient but still), I’ll have to modkill you because I don’t have any subs.

Anyways have fun, confirm as you can. Let me know if you have any questions/comments.

@Key
@Nuxl
@Duskfall98
@ActionDan
@Srceenplay
@DoggoPlays
@Hannahh
@Wisp
@Nanook
@DS
@GTacc
@ErikaFurudo
@StarV
@Andresvmb
@Urist

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 2000000000 hours unless flagged)

/confirm

1 Like

Chaaaaaaad

(confirm)

1 Like

Ooh I’m first in the list, thanks m2h

/confirm

1 Like

confirm

1 Like

confirming

1 Like

Confirm

1 Like

:fu:

2 Likes

conf

1 Like

ALL HAIL OVERLORD CHESSKID

(confirm)

1 Like

Confirm!

1 Like

Confirmed

1 Like

Confirmed.

1 Like

game will be #friendly btw, keep it wholesome.

just waiting for @Srceenplay @Duskfall98 and @ErikaFurudo

/c

confirmed

I confirm my place in this game