Mafia 451 Draft

Night by Night actions will be posted later if there is any demand for it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @M2H
Thanks for your hard work hosting. <3

4 Likes

gj scum :clap:

Somehow both managers bet heavily on me :frowning: I let my team down.

1 Like

HAPPY BIRTHDAY M2H? <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

1 Like

Hey @Ellibereth why did you want govern so badly?

I think we should have been able to get down to 1 scum had we been more diplomatic, but I for one was probably never lynching Wisp this game, so well played. :ok_hand:

Thanks @M2H for hosting.

1 Like

it makes the flavors of lylos go to autowin (3p) and almost certain win (5p, 7p).

1 Like

Cuz itā€™s an auto win at lylo if used properly

I figured you guys would make the governor claim d1 because thereā€™s no protown use

Oh shit you can use govern in lylo???

GG everyone.
Thanks for hosting m2h

1 Like

Kinda salty, kinda over it. I think Elli drafted the better roles overall. Iā€™m kinda sad that StarV and Andres were constantly buddied up and not open to outside ideas, but I think they are prolly beating themselves up enough anyway. Wish my tracks yielded something better, but when roles arenā€™t guaranteed town or scum, itā€™s much harder to read someoneā€™s alignment with a track. Maybe I could have been much more aggressive with saving both Hannah and Andres on that day and going after Dan/Nuxl instead, but it felt impossible to get them off each other and sometimes people actually need to sleep x.x (also, that day apparently Dan was govā€™d anyway but bleh, still would have given us info if we tried to lynch him and Nuxl was a good lynch there too.)

Hannah, governor is a pretty dang great scum role, since it can save a scum in a lylo situation. Maybe Elli betting SO much was weird, but Iā€™m pretty sure Elli got exactly the 4 roles he wanted.

M2H is phenomenal as always.

1 Like

you should stick to video mafia

Honestly, I think my main advantage in video mafia is that I seem more likable, I wanted to lynch AD + Nuxl for most of the game here, people just didnā€™t want to cooperate with a meanie.

1 Like

itā€™s the beard, makes you 1000% more trustworthy

1 Like

Iā€™m not salty about this, but itā€™s the wrong PoV in my opinion. The reason you are salty about this is that you painted me in a negative light, whichā€¦

My buddying of Andres & PoE play wasnā€™t incorrect. We (I wonā€™t speak for Andres, but only what I think about his play this game) should have been nicer in our posting, not less persistent in our buddy play.

Youā€™re joking here, right?