Mafia 451 Draft

@m2h please Ping ActionDan, otherwise yesterday was LyLo and you might as well end.

I narrowed it to tracking Nuxl, Hannah, and Dan and then did random.org. Dan was on the list because in the case that Nuxl was town and wasn’t lying about commuter, gov dan could protect a scum from today’s lynch. Nuxl was on the list since he claimed so late he was the most likely candidate to have scum swapped roled with scum buddies in the claiming process. Hannah is well Hannah.

Dan did nothing last night.

I received fruit last night.

I was neighborized by Hannah last night. In that chat I pretended to be scum to Hannah to gauge her reaction, telling her the scum team was starv/nuxl/me and that I was going to night kill her and then claim Erika didn’t pass fruit to mislynch her during day. Not sure the results were conclusive either way, but my overall feeling is that it’s slightly more likely Hannah is scum than not since at first she didn’t believe I was scum, and then when she “did” she added a lot of unnecessary exclamation marks to her posts that seemed kinda cheesy.

Before doing random.org, I asked m2h questions about the governor role and about whether we could sub Dan out for being inactive. M2H said we cannot sub Dan out.

If Dan is town, we already lost since we can’t win this vote. So I’m inclined to vote Dan out now because we literally can’t win with him.

Pros for voting out Dan: If he’s town, we already lost.

Pros for voting out Hannah: I sure as fuck don’t want scum hannah to beat me this game because she would have something to hang over my head. And if hannah is town I don’t think losing with her would be terribly bad because it would be a cool story about how we both got schooled.

1 Like

If this is consensus, can we get a ruling on this? @M2H

Thoughts on this format in general: Maybe scum just got really lucky for killing town vig early, maybe town was really bad for having DS not use one shot follow earlier, but blah overall this format puts a ton of extra pressure on town because even if town can figure out someone’s role, you don’t know their alignment. In a normal game, town might not know who scum is but they definitely know the roles that scum has. Scum knows all the roles town has and knows all the town players, which puts them at twice the information advantage as normal.

I tried. If you want to blame me for not getting anything super valuable on my last track, go ahead. If you want to blame the format itself, go ahead with that too.

IMO if this idea is ever run again, it should be publicly stated by the host which side bought which roles because otherwise scum just gets a really big info buff.

Second sentence… how can someone be unintentionally active? :gigathonk:

1 Like

whoops I thought I fixed that typo but it didn’t save. fixed - Elli

Votecount as of post #2264

Hannahh (1): StarV

Not Voting (6): ErikaFurudo, DoggoPlays, Nuxl, ActionDan, Hannahh, Wisp

VOTE: Act

Hello, yes I am player.

How may I assist?

Also who’s died and is it lylo yet?

I THOUGHT YOU WERE SERIOUS WTF

Wtf I was so ready for that to be perf scumteam. Why tf would I believe you at first, I’m such an easy mislynch???

ROFL I love this, you’re as petty as I am :sob: I was so excited when yous aid you were lynching me so I wouldn’t have to choke lylo and now I hate you. I guess going back to my initial reads, I still think the wisp idea I had is plausible. Thoughts?

VOTE: Hannah

yes

1 Like

1 Like

VOTE: Hannahh

1 Like