Mafia 451 Draft

it’s 5 minutes to deadline and you pop up???

If he does flip town the three of us look fucking dreadful

Does it matter what I do?

Video mafia just ended (or I know I left) so he’s been preoccupied for the past 4 hours can confirm

Uh if you lynch me here and force scum to decide it kinda confirms you’re scum is basically what matters.

Do I hammer? I don’t actually care

You can’t be lynched here. I might as well hammer

VOTE: Andresvmb

Whatever, we can not lynch scum tomorrow as well, I actually think ActionDan is town which means we just lose and this game is pointless.

I am alive. I just spent too long yesterday playing vm. Flip and night start will go up when I get out of work.

2 Likes

Votecount as of post #2251

Andresvmb (5): Hannahh, ErikaFurudo, GTacc, Nuxl, StarV
Hannahh (2): Andresvmb, Wisp
Nuxl (1): DoggoPlays

Not Voting (1): ActionDan

@Andresvmb was lynched, he reveals to be Town Public Vanilla

Night 4 begins. You have until 2019-10-21T05:00:00Z to send in night actions.

All results should be out. PM me if you didn’t get results and think you should have.

Last night, @GTacc was killed and he reveals to be Town Odd Night Tracker.

Day 5 begins, you have until 2019-10-24T05:00:00Z

@Nuxl
@ActionDan
@DoggoPlays
@Hannahh
@Wisp
@ErikaFurudo
@StarV

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

RESET

VOTE: Hannah

cool game

idk if we should keep lunching our active players.

@m2h please Ping ActionDan, otherwise yesterday was LyLo and you might as well end.

I narrowed it to tracking Nuxl, Hannah, and Dan and then did random.org. Dan was on the list because in the case that Nuxl was town and wasn’t lying about commuter, gov dan could protect a scum from today’s lynch. Nuxl was on the list since he claimed so late he was the most likely candidate to have scum swapped roled with scum buddies in the claiming process. Hannah is well Hannah.

Dan did nothing last night.

I received fruit last night.

I was neighborized by Hannah last night. In that chat I pretended to be scum to Hannah to gauge her reaction, telling her the scum team was starv/nuxl/me and that I was going to night kill her and then claim Erika didn’t pass fruit to mislynch her during day. Not sure the results were conclusive either way, but my overall feeling is that it’s slightly more likely Hannah is scum than not since at first she didn’t believe I was scum, and then when she “did” she added a lot of unnecessary exclamation marks to her posts that seemed kinda cheesy.

Before doing random.org, I asked m2h questions about the governor role and about whether we could sub Dan out for being inactive. M2H said we cannot sub Dan out.

If Dan is town, we already lost since we can’t win this vote. So I’m inclined to vote Dan out now because we literally can’t win with him.

Pros for voting out Dan: If he’s town, we already lost.

Pros for voting out Hannah: I sure as fuck don’t want scum hannah to beat me this game because she would have something to hang over my head. And if hannah is town I don’t think losing with her would be terribly bad because it would be a cool story about how we both got schooled.

1 Like

If this is consensus, can we get a ruling on this? @M2H