@gellnick

Why not

Votecount

gellnick (3): min, ejjinami, Dwai
Dwai (1): clonedcheese

Not Voting (3): laserlab, mollylikesorigami, gellnick

ok

i’m still p much 100% on cc/ejji

i feel like i might be confbiasing myself into it but i really don’t think it’s dwai

min’s posting is good, andres’ posting felt good, and andres was on jkbear in the aforementioned dumbest vc ever, and parking an rvs vote on your partner until it kills them, without trying to claim any credit, is kinda wacko

leaving gell, who i’ve found relatively wolfy and relatively towny, and laser, who i’ve found completely nothing

@ejjinami yeah i was asking for an explanation of your laser read, if you can make it before eod i would appreciate that a lot

After looking through gellnick’s iso I see where ejji’s is coming from. Not much substance in Gellnick’s posts and his behavior around squirrel was odd.

That being said I still think dwai’s vote at the end of day 3 is really suspicious and is not something town would do.
VOTE: dwai

Self prez at this point.
VOTE: Dwai
Benn thinking that cloned is a good option tho.

If hammer happens before I get back, good fun playing with y’all.
Look at Cloned and dwai particularly.
Also ejji.
I’ll explain when I get back to desktop if I’m still alive

Reading ejji again.
I’m pretty sure scum is one of ejji and cloned at this point. Vote staying on dwai for self prez reasons.

no pressure molly

1 Like

Actually how many scum left

Yes this changes a lot

is this a real post

Yes. In fact it is the realest post you will ever meet.

Votecount

gellnick (3): min, ejjinami, Dwai
Dwai (3): clonedcheese, laserlab, gellnick

Not Voting (1): mollylikesorigami

the answer is 1

was that supposed to be a fake derp or something

I don’t know what to make of this post because it is a strange thing for both town and mafia to say.

Oh
Actually I explained it before

It’s how laser acted while squirrel was being yeeted d3. Both of them were online for a long time near EoD, neither have voted and only 2 votes were needed to save squirrel

(Their posts near eod3)

Laser seemed totally disinterested in talking about votes at all. Like- he asked some meaningless questions and agreed that I’m probably town.

He did absolutely nothing about squirrel till dwai voted quin 1min before EoD and squirrel followed 15sec after (as if prepared for that exactly)

My point is- Seeing how dwai saved squirrel 1min before EoD- laser had no intention of intervening at all. A total lack of interest in their last scummate getting yeeted has to come from town imo

:eye_roll:

Whatever, ignore imo

There is one scum remaining, carry on.

Another reason I can’t trust laser lol

The wording is so awkward in this