M19 Doc 14 Game Thread - Mafia win!

@dwai cloned is never scum with this wagon formation, trust

Can I interest you in a Dwai wagon

I still dont understand why people are so hesitant to execute someone that litterally let scum live
Not to mention their scumminess before & after
There’s one wolf left and it’s dwai, if we beat around the bush the thread’s just gonna die more and more both in acrual numbers and in activity

I still am extremely stubborn :sob::sob::sob: like I don’t understand why in dwais position they would do something like that

Can you like, point out the non squirrel wagon related scummy posts and help me out here?

ok tbh

the main reason i asked was because i saw how quickly you agreed to the clear, and thought the speed of it, without talking about any specifics, might have meant you didn’t actually understand ejji’s posts and were just tmiing laser

but if it’s just sheeped that tells me nothing either way lol

1 Like

Frankly speaking yeah :confused:

Doesn’t mean that I should though

He wasn’t “always dying”. Neither cloned nor squirrel were voting back then and there were 2 votes on squirrel and few 1 vote wagons.

There was no need to bus, both could have just piled up on quin if they wanted to save him

I really want to OMGUS that tbh

Lol no

He didn’t look frozen

He was talking normally

Same thing happened when jkbear was being yeeted

I don’t believe this is scum and frankly, I don’t get why you do

Interactions matter

Lol btw, wasn’t he one of your highest town reads as well?

That…. Is a fair stance

Tbh yeah it does sound townie

To my town-read on laser?

Votecount

Dwai (2): clonedcheese, ejjinami
clonedcheese (1): Dwai
gellnick (1): min

Not Voting (3): laserlab, mollylikesorigami, gellnick

As weird as it sounds, I’d be willing to let dwai live for a day for a reason I’m not willing to disclose

Tho really only if I find a scum-read :confused:
100% unwilling to vote cloned, molly, nor laser
Min, gel, dwai is my current PoE

Let me check gelnick’s ISO again
I think I remember their interactions with squirrel being pretty damn awkward in their wall :confused:

OH YEAH LOL, that’s still scummy

It’s like a combination of distancing slightly yet backtracking hard to avoid voting there

Big BLEH

(Quoted for comparison)

Another reason why I dislike them- the rest of their reads were brief and straight to the point. He was awkward when reading squirrel only

And screw you orange if they do flip scum. That really could have flipped a few days before

Not willing to consider squirrel DESPITE scum-reading him before?

The fact that he didn’t mention squirrel anywhere in his iso after the wall post sounds scummy as well

I mean- it just makes the scum-read I quoted before look fake

He distanced when safe and when squirrel was REALLY getting suspected, he avoided the topic like the plague, suggesting to vote elsewhere

Noted that gel is putting equal value on yeeting both squirrel and dwai

(Possibly testing the waters if he can get a misyeet first)

Tbh this vote (with no progression) makes his scum-read on dwai look fake

Bleh

Lol I ended up convincing myself into the scum-read again
But yeah, I do think there’s a lot of potential there
The play just makes so much sense when paired with squirrel
VOTE: gellnick

I dont believe Cloned is a wolf as should be obvious my my earlier posts this cycle but I’m stubborn and yapl can kill gel without me and I’ll hang here

Aww

Why not gel tho?

?

The implication was that I think gel can be a wolf and that yall can kill.him since it seems you’re headed in that direction and then I will stay on Cloned and sit here

You said that you don’t think cloned is a wolf tho
Then just why not gel lol

I mean, bleh whether anyone is playing well or not is highly subjective
But you surely will be if you do vote a wolf
So literally why not

I don’t want to hammer

I think if gel isn’t a wolf then revisit laser I guess is the easiest one

I do think that Cloned keeping this tunnel on me is really antitown and is something mafia can do easily

Which is why it’s hard to let go of Cloned when this is all he’s done all game