M19 Doc 14 Game Thread - Mafia win!

Would I recognize ur CD username?

no biggy if not, just curious

I’m DesignerLoki, no you wouldn’t

1 Like

tbh i didn’t even realize i was allowed to have a CD account for the first couple years or something i was on the team

2 Likes

ah ok - I must’ve played that game

(Loki is a goat tho)

1 Like

My experience with robotics pretty much consists of knowing Arete, who is a a robot

“Wdym aren’t we all robots?” says Vision in a robotic tone

Depends on how you define robot/separate it from living creatures. Vision itself has AI advanced enough to make informed decisions of its own accord rather than relying on intrinsic programming, which I would consider “living”, but I don’t know anything about robots, so I’m not sure how valid the opinion is.

ahem
i mean
“Meow meow meow, meow. Meow, meow. Meow.” Meowed Boots, the robot cat.

You are in fact correct - vision is an android with jarvis’ AI, but at a core level he is still “robotic” (given his actuators and actions are controlled from circuits/integrated controllers/software etc.) The AI on an android is just a process running on top of the core robotics, making an android still “loosely” a robot. You are correct tho in the fact that this is debatable haha

Imagine playing a mafia game, couldn’t be me.

1 Like

Anyways Aelin you should vote flash

1 Like

This seems relevent

I never looked at other CD threads

pretty much was there for the quotes thread because I had some wack people on my team, and the match predictions

2 Likes

But fr tho - I’m headed to bed so will be back sometime tmrw with hopefully less meming and more constructive discussion :joy:

The phrase “the human brain is the most powerful supercomputer” comes to mind when I hear this. It’s difficult to argue against the fact that Vision has robotic base components, but the idea that having those, which function essentially as a human brain does, denies Vision the moniker of “human” is illogical as a base principle to me.

“Meow, meow meow, meow! Meow meow meow, meow meow, meow meow meow, meow meow meow.”

Anyway, no, I’m going to keep my vote on nobody for now.

cloned >rand w

1 Like

mayb

1 Like

Want to extend this line of thought?