Look at the Animals Mafia [SCUM Win!]

Oh shit. There is a google doc. That helps.

where are you getting this stingray shit

1 Like

where are you getting this steve irwin shit

1 Like

i need to think about how this 50/50 thing works in practice zzz

If Steveo is town then he should claim. I don’t see how it could hurt us to have that information out on the board, since scum don’t have a nk.

elli seems town

Is the stingray forced to target someone or can they just submit no action?
Assuming the only thing their role is good for is to is kill Phteven.

I was thinking the opposite.

Actually is there any reason for why we shouldn’t just massclaim now?
The only argument I can see for not massclaiming is if Steev has a Death Note type ability, and even then it’s a meh argument because town can just direct his kills.

Dunno how elli’s posts so far are alignment-indicative at all.

yo @fferyllt are you 100% certain that the role:alignment combos are totally randomized? And any reason you can remember for us to not massclaim d1?

90%? It’s hard to put a number on. Nanook directly said the alignments were randomly assigned, though. There’s some slight “mod could be lying/design could be bastard” consideration just because site metas differ.

I’m not sure mass claim is a good idea. Some roles only work on one specific other role, so depending on the alignments involved, knowing could be good or bad.

I’ve gone back through and looked at the chat game. Not everyone explained what their role did during/after that game.

It says 1 or 2 scum.
So the 2 would be if Steve is scum? Otherwise it’s just 1?

yes.

In the game I played there were two scum who were not Steve Irwin.

In other news, the mod told me just now that due to someone else’s role I’ve just learned that Urist is town.

ooh i wonder who could have done that!! :thinking:

Now do you see what I meant when I said my role is garbage if alignments are randomized? My ability is to just tell people I’m town. I assume it’d do the same if I were scum.

So yeah, you’re town.

Metal had a deep clear. (He was thinking the same thing I was)
Elli also had it too but in context it looks fake.

I’m guessing this doesn’t relate to the post you quoted.