Look at the Animals Mafia [SCUM Win!]

Not fate’s sort of shoutiness. I gave reasons, I just didn’t write walls because holy shit 10 minutes.

And, as it happens I was correct! I had my vote on one scum at the start of day 2 and before the 10 minutes were done, I had my vote on the other scum. I take some comfort i that.

So don’t underestimate you is what you’re saying :stuck_out_tongue:

If you’re scum, yeah. Fool me once, deal with deep suspicion forever after (or at least until I finally feel good that I can discern the difference in your alignment-play).

Don’t worry ffery, you’ll know my scum game when you see it. Like in the Poe game, I tend to burn out and lurk after a couple days.
I was able to get computer access and verify that MS isn’t lying about no lylo-plurality on most MU games. So his given reason is credible at least.

1 Like

I wouldn’t expect scum-MS to lie about something that’s verifiable.

I also feel like I would probably have pretended to think your vote was the hammer.

I don’t know what to tell you. One of you two are scum, and I am so certain you’re not that all I can do is fleetingly go back through the pros and cons, and think nah.

MS likes being scum. He seemed to revel in it in the Team Mafia game

I was thinking a little while ago about his comments about his scumhunting article. I used it against him in the Dragon game, and I think he’s turning the knife with it here because he knows I’m town.

I’ll go back through the game again tonight and see if I’ve missed something.

If only it were this easy.

I feel like I’m thinking in circles. I keep looking at other threads to help me make a decision but it seems to just be muddying the waters and making the decision more difficult. At this point I’m leaning more toward voting ffery now. I know that MS may have faked his reaction, but I don’t think he did. I know he’s buddying up to me, but I kinda doubt he would do it so audaciously as scum.

Well, if you’re town then that’s a loss.

But, like I said yesterday, I’ll take responsibility for the loss if you do. I definitely haven’t played my best game. I let my paranoia take over with Elli. And to some extent with Kats. With MS on day 3 I think I worried too much about being wrong about him, too.

ffery how do you feel as your win is slowly taken out of your grasp because of these non standard rules?

You shouldn’t gloat MS, it’s unbecoming of scum before the final minutes run out. And in the remote universe where you might be town, they’re words you’ll have to choke down with the crow.

The win is being slowly taken from town. And I accept my part in that sad ending, if that’s how it ends.

The deathly drag of fatalism is my downfall as town. As scum, I half-expect to lose and I don’t flynch at being lynched. As town, it’s always unexpected, though on the rare occasion it’s inevitable.

I comfort myself with Nacho’s words about the circumstances in which town-ffery gets lynched.

did you study literature and Shakespeare cos those were some nice lines

I’m a writer. Since I got serious about writing again a couple years ago, it bleeds into everything. Even my text messages abound with allusions and alliteration.

1 Like

ffery is lolcatting right now. Just waiting for urist to put more pressure

and don’t waiver into misvoting me again tht would be terrible

This is the coolest thing I learned from this game

So how rich are you off your books?

Stop mischaracterizing my play. Don’t rub salt into the wound that this game has become.

I’m sorry i just like to see scum squirm

Cos scum = evil right

Fuck off, MS.

Would you like to know what Nacho said about ffery-mislynches?

oh no ffery said a bad word!

That’s a first

I guess ffery IS upset about the win being slowly siphoned out of her grasp

Not a first.

You’re in good company with Wake.

I’m not going to hang around for you to gloat about your scum-win.

I’ll have some words for you after the game, but by then I’ll probably have cooled off enough to say something congratulatory.