Look at the Animals Mafia [SCUM Win!]

and if it’s not me then it’s you

Sorry hun

If you were town, you’d read the fucking setup document and look at the mod PM again and see why the role could be scum, even though it’s not this time.

Don’t call me hun.

This gloating is just slimy and I don’t believe you’d do it as town. You didn’t in the dragon game when I was obvscum and you had me dead to rights. I take no pride in that win because you threw the game.

1 Like

It’s the thought that counts, let you win so you would be happy

maybe that’s why I won’t throw the game this time so you can take pride in the win if you do!

Unless urist is scum but I don’t see that as very likely

I don’t see it as likelly either.

I think you dropped your guard with the gloating and I was directly looking at and interacting with scum-you.

I think I’ve had my vote on scum this game day and if not then I’ve been bamboozled by a hell of a scum player.

@Urist please don’t let the game come down to a coin toss.

Or another game day.

Vote me if that’s where your inclinations are.

I think I’ll turn into a shadow of Kuribo if this goes to Day 5.

Nobody wants to endure that.

I’m here! I’m waiting til the last minute to make the wrong decision.
I’m actually just rereading through the game a final time to see if I missed anything.

I am pretty sure that if I neglect to place a vote the mod will just “randomly” lynch whichever of you is town.

That would be me.

I’d much rather town lose to a carefully considered wrong vote than a roll of the dice. If you’re scum it really doesn’t matter which of us you vote. I can envision that as a possibility, but I can’t really believe it.

Whenever you say “If you’re scum” it makes me feel like you’re reassuring me that you def don’t know my alignment.

That’s because I don’t. I’m betting the farm that you aren’t, but that’s not enough, even if you’re town.

I’m not a player who often speaks in absolutes. I see in many shades of grey in most games. The ones that are in vivid color are awesome and they’re what keep me playing the game. They just aren’t that common now.

I’m going to hate myself if I never once voted scum in this game. That’s worse than losing.

But, I just can’t see your play as scum.

Only a sith deals in absolutes?
If you’re town, I’m sorry. But I can’t really see MS as scum, not after that reaction.
VOTE: fferyllt

Congrats MS.

And go to hell.

Just teasing.
VOTE: Metal Sonic

Well, that was a rush of rage.

I still don’t know if this is a town win. :frowning: